Smash Bros. Confessions

#21KillerKremlingPosted 7/30/2013 5:58:50 PM
I love Snake and I like Sonic, but I'd honestly be kind of upset if either of them came back, though more so Snake.

I'm sorry but even 5 years after Brawl's release I still cannot see him as a Smash Bros or Nintendo character, I honestly feel he simply doesn't fit into the cast as far as his design and character traits go. I just don't see what he adds.

I know Kojima and Sakurai are friends and that it's a favor and all but I honestly think Sakurai would be kind of a hypocrit for bringing back Snake based on what he's said about including Third Party characters.

And personally I just don't care about having guest characters return, we got to play as them in Smash which is fun and all but they just don't have enough importance to warrant a return. If you want to play as them just go back and play Brawl, it'd be just as fun.
---
Ridley is Love, Ridley is Life
#22xgiraffes13x(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 6:13:21 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
xgiraffes13x posted...
Abugumgum posted...
Wolf is the villain
I know this is an opinion topic, and you have a right to your opinion, but technically Andross is the villain. Wolf is the secondary villain.
You're right, but I think we can all agree Wolf is more iconic and no one wants Andross playable.

Wow. You completely abrogate my view, but emulate this guy who has the EXACT same view? A bit contradictory huh TC???
---
He doesn't have the exact same view as you, he was just correcting me on something. He didn't say anything about Falco being superior than Wolf or anything of the sort. Not contradictory at all.
---
Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U Dream Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/nIKWnLc.png
#23gameplayer6458Posted 7/30/2013 7:49:55 PM
I like to play on Rumble Falls sometimes.
---
Gameplayer6458 for SSBU
3DS FC: 3437-3552-3000; SSBB FC: 4213 5566 2975