43 Wii Fit Trainer
44 Mr Game & Watch
45 Captain Falcon
46 Ness
47 Sonic
48 Tails
49 Snake
50 Random

I have to say I'm pretty happy with everyone I chose. Sorry if someone you like didn't get in, but these are the characters that I personally would like to see in.
---
AKA: Muffles
3ds friend code: 3539-9253-4373
#2JacornonthecobPosted 7/31/2013 7:29:37 AM
Congratulations. As scrolling down to start reading it I saw the word Bayleef and actually physically threw up. Your roster is the first one so terrible that I had a physical response of revulsion. I'd read more, but I don't want to risk an ulcer.
#3Rot8er_ConeXPosted 7/31/2013 7:31:01 AM
Nothing too terribly wrong, except you put two characters from the same third-party franchise, which probably won't happen.
---
I am on GameFAQs until deviantART fixes their login to allow me to get on via my Nook again.
#4ecylisPosted 7/31/2013 7:31:32 AM
09stims posted...
6 Waluigi
7 Geno
13 Dixie Kong
15 Lip
16 Captain Rainbow
20 Bomberman
22 Micaiah
26 Jigglypuff
27 Axew
28 PKMN Trainer - Squirtle, Bayleef, Infernape
29 Mii
34 Kamek
36 Dark Pit
37 Platera
42 Pac-Man
48 Tails

I have to say I'm pretty happy with everyone I chose. Sorry if someone you like didn't get in, but these are the characters that I personally would like to see in.

excuse me while I commit suicide
#5JacornonthecobPosted 7/31/2013 7:34:03 AM
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
Nothing too terribly wrong, except you put two characters from the same third-party franchise, which probably won't happen.

You must not have read it. It's actually the very definition of "too terribly wrong"
#609stims(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 7:36:27 AM
glad I could help the world from being over populated.. but I'm actually really happy with all the characters I chose, and I know we all have different opinions. We wouldn't be human if we didn't.
---
#7JacornonthecobPosted 7/31/2013 7:40:37 AM
09stims posted...
glad I could help the world from being over populated.. but I'm actually really happy with all the characters I chose, and I know we all have different opinions. We wouldn't be human if we didn't.

Your opinions are awful, and if you made decisions this terrible in real life you'd end up killing someone. The fact that you're happy with these decisions is fine, just know that you're going to be crushingly disappointed when the game is released and the roster is nothing like what you wanted, and that there's something wrong with your brain to make you want these things.
#809stims(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 7:44:12 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
09stims posted...

Your opinions are awful, and if you made decisions this terrible in real life you'd end up killing someone. The fact that you're happy with these decisions is fine, just know that you're going to be crushingly disappointed when the game is released and the roster is nothing like what you wanted, and that there's something wrong with your brain to make you want these things.

I never said I expect them to get in. it is "my person roster". and yeah, there might be something wrong with my brain. Oh well :)
---
#9tehponycornPosted 7/31/2013 7:50:43 AM
09stims posted...

6 Waluigi
7 Geno
13 Dixie Kong
14 King K Rool
15 Lip
16 Captain Rainbow
22 Micaiah
27 Axew
31 King Deedeedee
32 Metaknight
34 Kamek
37 Platera
48 Tails
50 Random

Geno has no chance of being in. Square Enix would never allow it.

Ugh. Waluigi. A small character who only appears in spinoffs. Not a Nintendo All Star. Not close.

We're not getting both Dixie and King K. Rool. Choose one or the other. Donkey Kong is not so big a series as to get four reps.

Lip and Captain Rainbow are obscure oneshot characters who most of the casual audience don't know. While Smash is about advertising franchises and making reboots, I don't know if the casual audience would want to know about Captain Rainbow and Lip, considering they're so obscure. Remember, we're going for the "Silent" audience.

Micaiah isn't even a big Fire Emblem character. Ike is bigger. And why do we still only have two FE reps? Fire Emblem Awakening was a big game. Big enough to at least get the series 3 reps.

Axew sucks. He's not even a good pokemon. I get with the push and all, but Pikachu and Jigglypuff are good enough.

Your Pokemon Trainer sucks. Who wants to play as Bayleef? Not anyone I know. And while Infernape would be kinda cool, we have texture hacks for these things.

You mispelled King DEDEDE, and it's Meta Knight, not Metaknight.

Kamek shouldn't be anywhere near this title. He's not even main antagonist material. And Yoshi's Island definitely isn't a big thing. Not very hyped either. Ever hear mention on Yoshi's New Island post-E3, no. Because everyone is more excited for Mario and Luigi Dream Team and Pikmin and Smash Bros.

Who's Platera? Do you mean Palutena? You might want to look over your posts before you post them.

You cut Lucas, I instantly dislike you now.

Tails? We don't need anymore Sonic characters. Please don't open the door for all the other crappy Sonic characters to get into this game. We don't need no Cream or Amy or Blaze or Silver. No. More. Sonic Characters. Sonic is good enough. We have Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games for this sort of s***.

Why is Random counted as a character? Seriously. Random is not a character.

This roster is so impractical and foolish it had me shocked at how bad it was. Seriously. This roster has little, if any redeeming qualities. Though, you are a candidate for Gamefaq's worst roster competition. While you may be happy if this was the roster, I'd be seriously disappointed if this was the case.

You didn't even put in Reggie.

This roster is bland and boring and has no characters that excite me. Thank you for wasting my time in having to rate this s**** excuse for a roster. This also doesn't help the fact that you misspelled the names of some characters.

-3.5/10
---
I'm a critic, If I rate your roster horribly, take no offense, I'm sorry if I've offended you.
Now, off to ADVENTURE!!!! *flies off on Unicorn*
#10EvosthunderMkIIPosted 7/31/2013 7:57:50 AM
09stims posted...

6 Waluigi
7 Geno
13 Dixie Kong
14 King K Rool
15 Lip
16 Captain Rainbow
20 Bomberman
22 Micaiah
23 Lil Mac
24 Mewtwo/New form
27 Axew
29 Mii
34 Kamek
36 Dark Pit
37 Platera
42 Pac-Man
48 Tails

xP

A roster with choices this bad, dream or not, deserves physical punishment.
---
-Professional rustler, new and improved.
-Deviant. Poster. N****. Gamer.