Chrom is an awful choice.

#11KingTumbleweedPosted 7/31/2013 9:55:53 AM
luxorlight posted...
Nicholas2222 posted...
Even though Robin is my top priority for an FE Rep. *cough*along with Walhart*cough*

I can't help but think to myself "how do you know?"
We don't know if he's in, or how he'll play, so like, how do you know if he'll be lame?

He will add absolutely nothing to what Marth and Ike can already do.

You know this because...?

But I still prefer Robin.
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#12SnakeyPosted 7/31/2013 9:57:54 AM
I think if Sakurai says "NO" to the idea of cutting Ike, he will probably have the My Unit as FE13's newcomer (with the ability to choose either female or male). I could also see Marth and Ike having designs that make them look similar to Lucina and Chrom respectively (Marth's FE13 re-design already has him look similar to Lucina). I think Roy will either show up as as one of the final newcomers unlocked or get bumped out again due to time constraints (if the latter, I could see him being a top priority for DLC).

I do think though from everything Sakurai has said recently, that I have a difficult time seeing Ike and Chrom co-exist.
---
Play It Loud
#13RagirothPosted 7/31/2013 9:58:09 AM
I'd be ok with Chrom and expect him, but I really don't know why people HAVE to have the main character all the time.

And I really don't want him to replace Ike. Again FE should have 3 ****ing characters.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#14juanyiyiPosted 7/31/2013 10:08:05 AM
Female Robin is already in anyway.

When she dodges a magic attack with no weapon equipped, she wavedashes.

Female Robin confirmed!
---
"If FE is so good why did it take so long to get to the west? Because it's mediocre."
-Davidk92 The most stupid thing I've read