My Full Roster v2.0

#11albertojz356Posted 8/2/2013 8:14:43 PM(edited)
I would normally complain about Roy but I really won't this time.

Palutena and Captain Syrup are two of my most favorite Nintendo characters (2nd and 3rd actually) so that alone makes this a 9/10 for me and then you also added Andy, Mike Jones, Chibi-Robo, Lip, and Medusa. That's really awesome for me! :D
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#12BloodPumpPosted 8/6/2013 2:20:50 PM
I like it.
---
*In Memory of Chip & Jack*
Not Changing This Sig Until Kharma wins the World Heavyweight Championship ~ 4/24/12
#13AbugumgumPosted 8/6/2013 2:22:54 PM
bored.
#14Majora999Posted 8/6/2013 3:29:43 PM(edited)
Except for Dixie, who's redundant, and Andy, who doesn't make sense, it's pretty damn good.

Before people counter my Andy statement with Miss Fit, it's one thing to have little moveset potential, it's another thing to have no moveset potential that well represents their franchise.

Atleast with Miss Fit, the yoga poses and fitness tools work as representation of Wii Fit, but even if you can give Andy a moveset, how would you give him one that screams "Advance Wars"? Have him throw pixellated tanks at people?

MAYBE it could be good if he worked like Pokémon Trainer, with a little bit of Captain Olimar, say, controlling a small squad of soldiers, but that's a stretch, especially with Sakurai's statement on 'multi-character characters' causing issues with the 3DS version.

ANYWAY, on-topic, I like it. Obviously there's my preferance for Hades over Palutena, but that's a nitpick, if this were the final roster, I'd be satisfied.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#15AdmiralZephyrPosted 8/6/2013 3:30:21 PM
Isaac is my most-wanted newcomer who actually stands a fighting chance, so any roster that has him on it is okay by my book. However, I would really prefer that he appear as his 17-year-old self from the first two games instead of his old man self from the third.
---
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
Isaac, Shulk, Saki, Takamaru and Mewtwo for Smash 4!
#16xgiraffes13x(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 3:42:31 PM
Abugumgum posted...
bored.
You never support any of your reasoning on my topics, please tell me what's boring about this? That's right, nothing at all. I'm sorry Mr. Obscure, the game isn't going to filled with chocks of surprises. Your pessimism and lack of ability to explain yourself is boring.
---
Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U Dream Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/nIKWnLc.png