This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have some new information regarding Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS. (3)

#101R4M5T4RPosted 8/5/2013 6:33:54 PM
User728 posted...
You should all be ashamed for letting this hit 100 posts. The TC is on his troll account and you're all fools.

lol. You, me, and a few other smart people are also to blame. But that only accounts for 4 or 5 posts.
---
RJ FC: 077522406323 statistically speaking, 6 out of 7 dwarfs aren't happy
#102JacornonthecobPosted 8/5/2013 6:39:02 PM
MeepleLardicle posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
If this was legit, Nintendo would have shut you down on part 1, let alone part 3. You wouldn't know anymore because you'd be fired.

Go look up Lupiniko, and how much he revealed about games, before getting shut up, and how many times he did it.

Or Kensk, for that matter.

This is a pretty poor assumption. Simply put, what if, I dunno, NIntendo never discovered him making these claims? Things go under their radar, not everything is infallible, and if he only mentioned it on a message board, it's VERY easily missed.

Nintendo isn't Capcom. Look at how dofferently the two companies treat leaks, before getting shut up. Not to mention that Lupinko leaked everything at once. This guy apparently keeps getting more and more information. Companies like Capcom and netherrelm are okay with leaks getting out, it builds hype. Nintendo blacklists your ass, like they did to the guy who leaked fairy type. They even tried to shut down Serebii when he reported on rumors during pre-gen5.
#103Terraforce777Posted 8/5/2013 6:44:24 PM
Jacornonthecob posted...
MeepleLardicle posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
If this was legit, Nintendo would have shut you down on part 1, let alone part 3. You wouldn't know anymore because you'd be fired.

Go look up Lupiniko, and how much he revealed about games, before getting shut up, and how many times he did it.

Or Kensk, for that matter.

This is a pretty poor assumption. Simply put, what if, I dunno, NIntendo never discovered him making these claims? Things go under their radar, not everything is infallible, and if he only mentioned it on a message board, it's VERY easily missed.

Nintendo isn't Capcom. Look at how dofferently the two companies treat leaks, before getting shut up. Not to mention that Lupinko leaked everything at once. This guy apparently keeps getting more and more information. Companies like Capcom and netherrelm are okay with leaks getting out, it builds hype. Nintendo blacklists your a**, like they did to the guy who leaked fairy type. They even tried to shut down Serebii when he reported on rumors during pre-gen5.

Based on the whole BS Sakurai spouted about "hating spoilers" I do see where you are coming from when you say Nintendo likes to keep things on the down low. I'd rather them procede in Capcom's fashion, as it builds more hype, and influences more to buy it in order to play as their confirmed character.

This being said, I will fully support ANY leak that denies Ridley's existence. I am not an Anti-Ridley fan, I just find his inclusion improbable.
---
---
People these days...
#104Dead Guy HubbinPosted 8/7/2013 1:33:18 AM
You know, if the next character update isn't a Pokemon, he'll probably just say "They changed the plans, apparently".
---
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6903/yoyomilliebycougartiger.jpg
#105kukingina2Posted 8/7/2013 6:38:06 AM
both prophets confirmed frauds LOL
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#106KingofAwesome69Posted 8/7/2013 6:39:25 AM
Dead Guy Hubbin posted...
You know, if the next character update isn't a Pokemon, he'll probably just say "They changed the plans, apparently".

Or, "I meant character update to the website alone, not character first shown on the Nintendo Direct then updated on the website." Despite the Luigi profile reading 'update' on the site.
#107BenifyPosted 8/7/2013 6:39:44 AM
Lol FRAUD
---
Yoshi in the clouds http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
#108jayman7Posted 8/7/2013 6:47:15 AM
MeepleLardicle posted...
You know the line "innocent until proven guilty"? Exact same situation.

"Innocent until proved guilty" is in place to protect the innocent in a court of law.

Guess what? This isn't a court of law. If wrong (and by now he almost certainly is), any punishment he'll get is a relative slap on the wrist - he's in more position to receive real punishment if he's right!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#109JC152Posted 8/7/2013 6:52:53 AM
I'm not sure if it was posted at all in this thread, but aside from the Luigi reveal, has anyone noticed that his statement about Chrom and Lucina contradicts what he stats about the 3DS version having trouble handling the Ice Climbers? Chrom and Lucina as a pair are far more complex then the Ice Climbers, and if he has to go and state that the 3DS version is having trouble than how in the world could the 3DS handle 4 Chroms and Lucinas at the same time.
#110MotorBug2005Posted 8/7/2013 6:54:51 AM
I think it's best we now let this thread die since the leak's been discredited.