This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Evolutions only temporary. Newtwo = Final Smash only confirmed

#11VyersPosted 8/9/2013 4:34:45 PM
NejiKirby posted...
*Rolls eyes* Why don't you guys think some more? Why do Mega Evolutions happen DURING a battle? They'd have to TURN into it first.

You are far too strictly applying rules from the Pokemon series to rules in the Smash Bros. series. How can Mewtwo be so bad? How can Pokemon need to recover stamina by switching out? How can Zelda use Link's Goddess items? How is it that Ice Climbers are a duo, when they worked separately in their own game?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#12JunDagekiPosted 8/9/2013 4:59:47 PM
NejiKirby posted...
*Rolls eyes* Why don't you guys think some more? Why do Mega Evolutions happen DURING a battle? They'd have to TURN into it first.

then it doesn't have to be strictly final smash, it can be a simple transformation move like Zelda/Sheik.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#13PhlipDarkRiotPosted 8/9/2013 5:05:19 PM
It's only during battle.

A match of Smash Brothers is considered a battle.

It doesn't have to be a Final Smash. It could very well be one, but not certainly.
---
Beyond these lines lies Darkness. And that remains true until computers are transparent. Which is just so unnecessary.
Brawl:0045-6523-8561
#14JacornonthecobPosted 8/9/2013 5:07:01 PM
achimed posted...
I wish a certain word for disabled people that started with R wasn't banned just for this very moment...

I say retarded all the time, it's fine. You can also say "exceptional individual".
#15Arcanine2009Posted 8/9/2013 5:07:22 PM
Apparently Mega Mewtwo form specializes in special attack (according to pokebeach).. So a FS i more likely than a down B change at this point..
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#16JacornonthecobPosted 8/9/2013 5:08:44 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
Apparently Mega Mewtwo form specializes in special attack (according to pokebeach).. So a FS i more likely than a down B change at this point..

Or a B change that makes him slower and more powerful.
#17yrag324Posted 8/9/2013 5:42:33 PM
Doesn't normal mewtwo focus on special attacks, like psychic and shadow ball, so how is it that great a change.
#18JacornonthecobPosted 8/9/2013 5:50:34 PM
yrag324 posted...
Doesn't normal mewtwo focus on special attacks, like psychic and shadow ball, so how is it that great a change.

I think it means the special attack stat. It'll make Mewtwos high spA even higher
#19kukingina2Posted 8/9/2013 5:58:37 PM
Vyers posted...
NejiKirby posted...

How can Zelda use Link's Goddess items?

Skyward sword spoilers

Zelda is the goddess hylia and all the other zeldas are her descendants
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047