This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your fan roster will be more interesting....

#1AbugumgumPosted 8/9/2013 4:24:51 PM
Once you get over the idea of Ridley, Dixie Kong, K. Rool, Ghirahim, Shulk and Takamaru being playable. Not saying that none of them will be playable. Some of them very well might(not Ghirahim though). Just that these are newcomers people keep including more based on the delusion that they are somehow entitled to a spot, rather any kind of real diversity they would add to the roster.
#2AdmiralZephyrPosted 8/9/2013 4:26:18 PM
I don't get you. Sometimes I agree wholeheartedly with you when you reply to others' stupid theories/ideas/claims/whatever, and then there are times like this where you make me *facedesk*
---
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
Isaac, Shulk, Saki, Takamaru and Mewtwo for Smash 4!
#3sterlingtygerPosted 8/9/2013 4:27:55 PM
I agree, but my roster also has Ridley and Takamaru and Dixie Kong on it.

Not because they're entitled to a spot, just cause I think they're likely. Ridley has potential to be a very unique and interesting fighter, at least, and Takamaru is popular overseas. Dixie is in Tropical Freeze and a way more interesting character than K. Rool could hope to be.

It's ok though because my roster also has Monita, Sylveon, Toad and a Chrom&Lucina duo, so it's also got a lot of interesting!
#4SmallerRidleyPosted 8/9/2013 4:28:14 PM
"Stop having opinions."
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#5WeruopPosted 8/9/2013 4:28:30 PM
agreed for the most part..
---
Toad Team Haters
#6Abugumgum(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 4:38:54 PM(edited)
SmallerRidley posted...
"Stop having opinions."

Stop having opinions about opinions.
Really though, I'm not saying none of them can happen, I'm just saying it would behoove us to to be less presumptuous.
#7Abugumgum(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 4:36:50 PM
AdmiralZephyr posted...
I don't get you. Sometimes I agree wholeheartedly with you when you reply to others' stupid theories/ideas/claims/whatever, and then there are times like this where you make me *facedesk*

Why has your face met your desk?
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 8/9/2013 4:37:05 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
"Stop having opinions."

Stop having opinions about opinions.

Actually, that's pretty much what I would've said if I weren't using quotes.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#9Abugumgum(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 4:43:20 PM
Not because they're entitled to a spot, just cause I think they're likely. Ridley has potential to be a very unique and interesting fighter, at least, and Takamaru is popular overseas. Dixie is in Tropical Freeze and a way more interesting character than K. Rool could hope to be.

There is unique, and then there is unique.
#10VyersPosted 8/9/2013 4:57:50 PM
Dixie Kong would make it plenty interesting. Make her a bit faster and lighter than Diddy, and give her an upward spin, that allows a slowed descent perpetually.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!