This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Companion_Cube_'s Roster (Ver. 2.3)

#51Companion_Cube_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 9:00:27 AM
albertojz356 posted...
Lack of Palutena is my only complaint.

I had her in my last roster. I'm currently debating her inclusion.
---
People who say Nintendo games are for kids need to grow up themselves.
Past/Current Systems: GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSOne, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360
#52NightinanglePosted 8/10/2013 9:01:08 AM
Companion_Cube_ posted...
I think my ideas for my next roster are:

Put PT back. Remove Gen 5/6 PT. Reduce Wonderful 101 team to Wonder Red, but he utilizes all of the Wonder attacks. Add Genesect (he's popular in Japan still)

Too many pokemon characters if they out number Mario reps IMO.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
#53Companion_Cube_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 9:04:25 AM
Nightinangle posted...

Put PT back. Remove Gen 5/6 PT. Reduce Wonderful 101 team to Wonder Red, but he utilizes all of the Wonder attacks. Add Genesect (he's popular in Japan still)

Keep in mind that the PT is perceived as one character from the character select screen.
---
Past/Current Systems: GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSOne, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360
#54NightinanglePosted 8/10/2013 9:06:48 AM
Nightinangle posted...

Keep in mind that the PT is perceived as one character from the character select screen.

I know, I consider brawl to have 35 characters and this game should have a minimum of 45.
I just mean
Pt
Pikachu
Jiggs
Lucario
Mewtwo
Genesect
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
#55Companion_Cube_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 9:07:48 AM
Nightinangle posted...
Nightinangle posted...

I know, I consider brawl to have 35 characters and this game should have a minimum of 45.
I just mean
Pt
Pikachu
Jiggs
Lucario
Mewtwo
Genesect

Yeah, that could be an issue. I'll have to give it some thought
---
#56Companion_Cube_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 9:41:47 AM
Final bump
---
#57KurtExpressPosted 8/10/2013 9:48:37 AM
Okey doke, so let me go through these.
All 14 characters in italics are in.
I sincerely doubt Peach, Zelda and Yoshi would be dropped.
Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Wario and Metaknight are Brawl's most likely so good for keeping them in too.
I'm glad you kept Ness, Captain Falcon, Marth and Sonic as they're all relevant to Nintendo and have unique movesets.
Little Mac is good. Pac-Man and Mii are mostly in everyone's rosters because of that rumor so whatever for them I guess.
Falco's fine even though I like Wolf better. As long as his moveset is REVAMPED.
I'm glad Ganondorf's in but REVAMP needed.
Good for keeping the retros- Mr G&W, Ice Climbers and R.O.B. :)
Jigglypuff has a lot of potential now with her Fairy Typing so I'm glad she's in.
I like Chrom I guess but a Chrom/Lucina combo team would be AMAZING.
That gives us the Brawl 35.
Dixie Kong's seeming pretty likely so whatever.
I like that you didn't add a StarFox, Mother, Kirby or F-Zero rep they don't really need any.
Good for bringing back Mewtwo. :)
Nice addition with a revamped Pokemon Trainer.
Those 38 I agree with.

I agree with Toon Link and Unfortunately Wolf being cut. Good replacement for Poke Trainer.
I'm meh whatever with Sheik, I'd rather have Impa but whatever.
I guess I'm fine with Wonder Squad so whatever.
I guess the second Link isn't BAD but to me it just takes up space for deserving newcomers.

Now for what I don't like.
5 Pokemon Reps and Mario? I don't really think we need Lucario back or a Mario newcomer especially since there are so many unfortunate unrepped series. :C Save them to return in potentially the next smash game.
I'm not a particular fan of Snake and Ike RETURNING especially with Ike taking up space for unrepped series and Snake's next game not even being on a Nintendo console+Him not being anything relevant to Nintendo's Past.
I don't think ZSS should have her own position, it just seems cheap to me...
It's unfortunate Metroid has no other reps.... :C But it makes sense.
I don't really agree with Alph, why do we need another Pikmin Rep? Just give Olimar the ability to use 3 of any pikmin at any given time. Alph's just taking up space for unrepped series.
It's unfortunate there's no Palutena but I guess It's your roster. KI deserves another rep in my opinion.
The cut of Lucas isn't bad, It's just a little weird for Mother...

18 Newcomers is A LOT for a limited newcomer roster...
And you've only repped who will likely be in with your other 4 anyway (Little Mac, Mii, Pac-Man, Wonder Squad) It's missing some other series. Like that unlockable lovable other WTF rep most expect or that second retro rep with Sakurai's announcement of supposed focus on Retros (+There's that 2 retros per Smash Game(G&W IC)(R.O.B. Pit)(Little Mac ???))
There might also be a few other series repped as well but that's getting unlikely.
I've already pointed out Bowser Jr., 5 Pokemon Reps and Alph.
I guess I'm fine with Wonder Squad, Mii, Pac-Man, Mewtwo, ALbW Link and Chrom.
Good for Little Mac and Dixie I guess.
I like the Revamped Poke Trainer.

That's my 2 cents.
---
Villager, Megaman, WFT, Little Mac, Ray MK2, Chrom/Lucina Combo, Palutena, Lip, WTF Rep, K. Rool/Dixie, Pac-Man and Mii for Wii U/3DS
Mewtwo as Vet.
#58Rot8er_ConeXPosted 8/10/2013 10:04:48 AM
1.) Toon Link is the only one of your cuts I see happening. Maybe Wolf.
2.) Toad over Bowser Jr., but that's personal prefrence. (I'd love to see both, but I think we're only getting one if any)
3.) Pretty sure we're getting Palutena.
4.) I'd consider Mewtwo a veteran, but that's semantics.
5.) Pokémon Trainer from another generation? Don't think so. Sakurai used Gen I Pokémon while we were in Gen IV, don't think they're changing for a later generation.
6.) Alph would be seen as an Olimar clone even if he isn't. Just add the new Pikmin to Olimar.
7.) Miis are a huge maybe.
8.) Wonderful 101, while an interesting character idea, probably won't happen; if anything, we'll just get Wonder Red.
---
Banjo-Kazooie for SSB4!
Not changing this line of my sig until deviantART fixes their login to allow me to get on via my Nook again.
#59SushiCake3644Posted 8/11/2013 4:59:45 PM
Boot out JR and give us Toad and it's a 10/10! o3o
---
3DS Friend Code: 5000-1894-6879