Multi-man should include Nintendo employees' Miis?

#1BubbabricksPosted 8/11/2013 1:25:28 PM
What do you guys think? Would you brawl with the Nintendo employees? As a bonus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WecxYRx66XA
#2darkqueenhelbaPosted 8/11/2013 2:42:29 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing that as well as downloading any and all Miis available to fight.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#3Rot8er_ConeXPosted 8/11/2013 4:05:22 PM
This would be funny! But I think that's as close to playable Miis as Nintendo would allow.
---
Banjo-Kazooie for SSB4!
Not changing this line of my sig until deviantART fixes their login to allow me to get on via my Nook again.
#4Rot8er_ConeXPosted 8/11/2013 4:06:25 PM
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
This would be funny! But I think that's as close to playable Miis as Nintendo would allow in a fighting game.

Fix'd.
---
Banjo-Kazooie for SSB4!
Not changing this line of my sig until deviantART fixes their login to allow me to get on via my Nook again.
#5SalsaSavantPosted 8/11/2013 4:08:37 PM
Apparently, Nintendo has rules about putting Miis in "humiliating situations" so I don't know if they can battle players at all, seeing as there are a few ways to attack them in humiliating ways.
But maybe it would be different if it was just actual people.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#6HejiruPosted 8/11/2013 5:34:19 PM
I would totally support this.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#7AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 8/11/2013 5:37:07 PM
This is the only way I'd like to see Miis in Smash. I'd hate if they were playable, but they'd make a good polygon team/ect type of thing.