Namco Bandai is secretly planning to jeopardize SSB4. (Theory inside.)

#17lightsXIIIPosted 8/15/2013 7:12:09 PM
It's because they're apart of pact to ensure Nintendo will become Nintendoom.

Sony, Square Enix, EA, Bamco, and Capcom secretly hates Nintendo's guts. SE, EA, NB and Capcom are just members apart of the pact with Sony as the ring leader. Sony told Bamco to offer to co-develop SSB4 and told Capcom to offer Mega Man as a third party newcomer. You see, Bamco is supposed to make all the characters unbalanced, have terrible frame rates, make Mega Man OP, etc... Doing all that behinds Sakurai's back. Capcom is supposed to distract him. So when SSB4 releases, expect it to be terrible. But don't blame Sakurai, blame Bamco.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#2GhastsPosted 8/15/2013 7:16:12 PM
It took this long after E3 for conspiracy theorists to rise?
---
Nanocarp and such.
#3SearchBomberPosted 8/15/2013 7:16:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mlNApXy.png
---
Play Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary.
It's a good game.
#4ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/15/2013 7:18:07 PM
Ghasts posted...

---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#5Rot8er_ConeXPosted 8/15/2013 7:21:22 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Ghasts posted...

---
"You can kill the dreamer, but not the dream."
Not changing this line of my sig until dA fixes their login to allow me to get on via my Nook again.
#6ThatKippPosted 8/15/2013 7:21:31 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Ghasts posted...

---
http://dragcave.net/user/thatkipp >_>
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#77lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 7:22:05 PM
Seriously guys, notice how Tales of Symphonia HD is coming to PS3 and not Wii U? J Stars Victory is coming to the Vita and PS3? Naruto games on the PS3 and 360 only? Tales games are not even touching Nintendo's systems with a 50 foot pole. I can't believe people are this delusional.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#8Hon_CaterpiePosted 8/15/2013 7:28:33 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Seriously guys, notice how Tales of Symphonia HD is coming to PS3 and not Wii U? J Stars Victory is coming to the Vita and PS3? Naruto games on the PS3 and 360 only? Tales games are not even touching Nintendo's systems with a 50 foot pole. I can't believe people are this delusional.
Tales of Graces.

...wait, dammit, you're right, that game sucked. And so did ToS2. >.>

Er....Tales of the Abyss on 3DS? Tales of Innocence?
---
Honorable Caterpie, Deku Knight! | Queen Gohma's #1 Fan
So takusan baka gaijin desu desu in this tokoro desu. - ViewtifulGent
#97lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 7:30:18 PM
It's like you guys are inside the freaking Matrix. Take the red pill! <_<
---
...In a Sexual way...
#10SalsaSavantPosted 8/15/2013 7:32:30 PM
Because Namco would use up a large percentage of it's staff and a lot of expensive resources to do something that might POSSIBLY hurt Nintendo despite the fact that they have nothing to gain.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.