This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Namco Bandai is secretly planning to jeopardize SSB4. (Theory inside.)

#317lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 8:16:23 AM
KillDozer123 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
It's because they're apart of pact to ensure Nintendo will become Nintendoom.

Sony, Square Enix, EA, Bamco, and Capcom secretly hates Nintendo's guts. SE, EA, NB and Capcom are just members apart of the pact with Sony as the ring leader. Sony told Bamco to offer to co-develop SSB4 and told Capcom to offer Mega Man as a third party newcomer. You see, Bamco is supposed to make all the characters unbalanced, have terrible frame rates, make Mega Man OP, etc... Doing all that behinds Sakurai's back. Capcom is supposed to distract him. So when SSB4 releases, expect it to be terrible. But don't blame Sakurai, blame Bamco.

Look, the idea of being a troll is that you're meant to be funny whilst still being informed. You tell the same "red pill" joke over and over again so you're clearly not funny, and the fact you think that there are no Tales games on any Nintendo consoles when there clearly are means you're not informed.

Therefore, you suck at being a troll, so don't bother to try.

Except that trolls don't troll for others entertainment :P.

I'm enjoying myself, you must be really dense if you're thinking that I'll actually care about what you say.

GameFaqs is forever affected by my bad topics. I promise you, I will make bad topics everyday.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#32Chomper4Posted 8/19/2013 8:34:02 AM
7lightsXIII posted...
KillDozer123 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
It's because they're apart of pact to ensure Nintendo will become Nintendoom.

Sony, Square Enix, EA, Bamco, and Capcom secretly hates Nintendo's guts. SE, EA, NB and Capcom are just members apart of the pact with Sony as the ring leader. Sony told Bamco to offer to co-develop SSB4 and told Capcom to offer Mega Man as a third party newcomer. You see, Bamco is supposed to make all the characters unbalanced, have terrible frame rates, make Mega Man OP, etc... Doing all that behinds Sakurai's back. Capcom is supposed to distract him. So when SSB4 releases, expect it to be terrible. But don't blame Sakurai, blame Bamco.

Look, the idea of being a troll is that you're meant to be funny whilst still being informed. You tell the same "red pill" joke over and over again so you're clearly not funny, and the fact you think that there are no Tales games on any Nintendo consoles when there clearly are means you're not informed.

Therefore, you suck at being a troll, so don't bother to try.

I'm enjoying myself, you must be really dense if you're thinking that I'll actually care about what you say.

GameFaqs is forever affected by my bad topics. I promise you, I will make bad topics everyday.

That is until you get banned.
#33KillDozer123Posted 8/19/2013 8:52:53 AM
7lightsXIII posted...

Then you've clearly never seen ChadWarden in action.

I'm enjoying myself, you must be really dense if you're thinking that I'll actually care about what you say. Yes, I did take your line, because you're just stating how I feel. ^^

Learn how to be a better troll, then we'll talk. I'm willing to give you a chance, as long as you can prove you can be a good troll, and not a cliched one.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#34KillDozer123Posted 8/19/2013 8:53:16 AM
FishyGoodness12 posted...

You don't know the definition of a troll

Yes I do.
---
#35BlulightningPosted 8/19/2013 8:57:26 AM(edited)
Oh, I see...
So Namco and Capcom want to monopolize the fighting game market by removing Nintendo and at the same time Smash Bros.
Square Enix and EA simply just don't like Nintendo's publishing standards, and want to remove reduce Nintendo's status.
Meanwhile Sony is simply doing it to remove their main competitor, since the Xbox One is a laughable excuse for a console.

It all makes sense now.... Including this: http://i.imgur.com/hS81JM3.gif
---
U r Brane Splode'd!
#36USERGameBoyBluePosted 8/19/2013 9:06:00 AM
"Bamco"

I guess Bam! has been copyrighted.
#37capturinggod200Posted 8/19/2013 10:40:01 AM
yeah and Santa Clause and God actually exist and they are taking a vacation visiting Disneyland in Florida right now.

Tekken already has a bigger fanbase than super smash bros so namco doesn't even need to ruin smash bros get over yourself besides smash bros isn't that great its good but not great geez and people say ff7 is overrated they obviously never heard of smash bros.
#38KillDozer123Posted 8/19/2013 11:00:27 AM
capturinggod200 posted...
yeah and Santa Clause and God actually exist and they are taking a vacation visiting Disneyland in Florida right now.

Tekken already has a bigger fanbase than super smash bros so namco doesn't even need to ruin smash bros get over yourself besides smash bros isn't that great its good but not great geez and people say ff7 is overrated they obviously never heard of smash bros.

He's just a poor troll, don't get flustered.
---
#39-TheFranchise-Posted 8/19/2013 11:04:51 AM
Also if you zoom in on Mega man you can see an Eye

ILLUMINATI!
---
Ray MK II, Little Mac, Banjo-Kazooie, Simon Belmont, Snake, Sonic, Crono, Sora, Travis Touchdown, Bayonetta, MM Link, King K Rool, Saki, & Isaac for SSB4
#40wingblade98Posted 8/19/2013 11:06:24 AM
i thought everyone knew that EA hates nintendo's guts?
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0mbrb9vpk1rrrqcao1_500.gif