So there is this picture on the Smashbros website...

#1UltimaGamer3000Posted 8/17/2013 12:27:14 AM
Here is the link.
http://www.smashbros.com/update/images/daily.jpg

I wonder what is is? There is a GIANT X in the stage. I'm guessing it might be Megaman's FInal Smash or an item. Maybe an item because the screen isn't darkened like it would be for other Final Smashes.
#2OnionOfMysteryPosted 8/17/2013 12:28:31 AM
Sakurai posted on Miiverse. It's an X Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#3Redmage1987Posted 8/17/2013 1:07:44 AM
I don't see how people could think that's Mega Man's Final Smash. He never had a weapon that created a gigantic flame in the shape of an "X". The only reason I could understand people thinking it's Mega Man's Final Smash is if they've never played a Mega Man Game.
---
The Old School Video Game King!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redmage1987
#4UltimaGamer3000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 1:18:04 AM
Redmage1987 posted...
I don't see how people could think that's Mega Man's Final Smash. He never had a weapon that created a gigantic flame in the shape of an "X". The only reason I could understand people thinking it's Mega Man's Final Smash is if they've never played a Mega Man Game.

I was only assuming. I mean, who knows? At least we know what it is. An X Bomb from Kid Icarus Uprising!

Now maybe I should make a topic on Mega Man's unknown Final Smash...
#5Redmage1987Posted 8/17/2013 1:20:08 AM
UltimaGamer3000 posted...
Redmage1987 posted...

I was only assuming. I mean, who knows? At least we know what it is. An X Bomb from Kid Icarus Uprising!

Yeah, I meant no offense or anything, a lot of people think it's his final smash, lol. I'm willing to bet money that his Final Smash is going to be Super Mega Man from Mega Man 7.
---
The Old School Video Game King!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redmage1987
#6UltimaGamer3000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:12:26 PM
Redmage1987 posted...
UltimaGamer3000 posted...
Redmage1987 posted...

Yeah, I meant no offense or anything, a lot of people think it's his final smash, lol. I'm willing to bet money that his Final Smash is going to be Super Mega Man from Mega Man 7.

Good Guess! I'm going to put my bet in and guess it is Hyper Megaman from the MVC games. But that seems unlikely. Nintendo might give Megaman a Final Smash from his own games, so you might be right. XD
#7Seb_RamorayPosted 8/17/2013 2:18:53 PM
Redmage1987 posted...

Because Mario can create a gigantic rage of fire in all of his games, Luigi can create a strange dimension in all of his games, Peach can make peaches fall from the sky in all of her games and Yoshi can become a flying, fire breathing, dragon in all of his games games. Final Smashes need some creativity, and a lot of people don't know what an X-bomb is, or have the patience to turn on the Wii U and check out what Sakurai said
---
Klonoa for Super Smash Bros. U! (Not changing this sig until the game release 8.2.2013) + Dream Roster: http://imgur.com/AWKqmXK
#8BenJ09Posted 8/17/2013 2:20:35 PM
I think that is Fire's Final Smash.
---
HWOMKAINTR?
ODIAESGAUE