This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where are the Olimar screenshots?

#1DavemanCosmanPosted 8/21/2013 4:01:50 PM
The 3DS screenshots of Olimar, where are they?

I haven't seen any, and with those things that were said about the 3DS having limitations, I want to see if Olimar has been changed or anything like that. Are there any screenshots that I haven't seen yet or are there none yet?
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#2Banjo2553Posted 8/21/2013 4:02:30 PM
There's none so far.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#3VariasiPosted 8/21/2013 4:04:08 PM
They don't exist yet.

I'm curious as to how Olimar looks on the 3DS version too.
#4lHaveFuryPosted 8/21/2013 4:05:39 PM
Like the Ice Climbers, it's possible (likely, even) that they are still working out some of the kinks in his play style on the 3DS, so they won't show him until he is ready.
---
darkx using his mobile phone
I am the mustard of your doom!!
#5xgiraffes13xPosted 8/21/2013 4:09:33 PM
lHaveFury posted...
Like the Ice Climbers, it's possible (likely, even) that they are still working out some of the kinks in his play style on the 3DS, so they won't show him until he is ready.
You're AdmiralZephyr/Darkx? You have an acc for computer, mobile and a phone? ._. Wouldn't it be easy to sign in as your main on all devices?
---
My Dream Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/yy36VAO.png
#6MacBookAirPosted 8/21/2013 4:44:21 PM
DavemanCosman posted...

I haven't seen any, and with those things that were said about the 3DS having limitations, I want to see if Olimar has been changed or anything like that. Are there any screenshots that I haven't seen yet or are there none yet?

Simple. He isn't fully programmed/prepared for the 3DS version. It's the same reason it took just now for the Wii Fit Trainer and AC Villager to appear in 3DS screen shots. They weren't ready to be shown off yet. This game is FAR from completion, remember that.
---
Not changing this until Metal Sonic is in Super Smash Bros.
microsoft sucks lol
#7DavemanCosman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 4:50:07 PM
MacBookAir posted...
DavemanCosman posted...

Simple. He isn't fully programmed/prepared for the 3DS version. It's the same reason it took just now for the Wii Fit Trainer and AC Villager to appear in 3DS screen shots. They weren't ready to be shown off yet. This game is FAR from completion, remember that.

Yeah, this is why I think the game won't be released until Christmas next year (ie, 2014 Christmas). People are very optimistic about the game being completed fast, but I think there are still many leaps to make and holes to jump across.
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#8smashman92Posted 8/21/2013 5:13:21 PM
DavemanCosman posted...
MacBookAir posted...
DavemanCosman posted...

Yeah, this is why I think the game won't be released until Christmas next year (ie, 2014 Christmas). People are very optimistic about the game being completed fast, but I think there are still many leaps to make and holes to jump across.

Agreed. Things don't look too good right now in terms of release date
---
Charizard for SSBU