This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Smash 4 Roster (Updated)

#1OsumnisPosted 8/29/2013 10:42:44 AM
Trying to stay realistic.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/zuikg8.jpg

Cuts:
-Ike
-Lucario

Additions:
-Bowser Jr.
-Chrom
-Duck Hunt Dog
-Isaac
-King K. Rool
-Little Mac
-Mega Man
-Mewtwo
-Mii
-Ridley
-Starfy
-Villager
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Surprise Character, (Like G&W and R.O.B) representing the SNES. Haven't thought of a suitable rep yet.

Changes from last time:

Removed Dixie Kong, King Hippo, and Takamaru.
Added Duck Hunt Dog, King K. Rool, and Surprise Character.

Just wanted to post this before any more newcomers/veterans are confirmed.
#2LontaBeansPosted 8/29/2013 10:51:52 AM
Everything except Duck hunt dog, Starfy, and maybe Sonic is most likely gonna happen.
---
3DS FC: 1289 8495 8484
Home consoles: Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft | Handhelds: Nintendo > Sony. Nintendomination!
#3sterlingtygerPosted 8/29/2013 10:53:55 AM
Not an especially bad roster, although it's set up very poorly.

Also, if this is just a wishlist that tries to be within the realm of possibility that's fine and cool... but as far as honest predictions go, there's some issues. Namely...

Bowser Jr. isn't very likely. He has a shot, but I doubt the chances of a new Mario character, and if we do get one, it will be Toad.
K. Rool is not as likely as Dixie Kong.
Toon Link is unlikely to stay.
Isaac is (very unfortunately) not super likely. The same goes for Starfy.
Ridley is, due to recent events, not super likely.
Pac-Man is notably missing.

Besides those, pretty good.
#4cctrunks317Posted 8/29/2013 10:55:22 AM
sterlingtyger posted...

Also, if this is just a wishlist that tries to be within the realm of possibility that's fine and cool... but as far as honest predictions go, there's some issues. Namely...

Bowser Jr. isn't very likely. He has a shot, but I doubt the chances of a new Mario character, and if we do get one, it will be Toad.

Agreed, pretty solid roster but I honestly think Lucas is gone too.
#5ClovernoodlePosted 8/29/2013 10:56:07 AM
This roster helped me realize how much I like the idea of the Duck Hunt Dog as a character
---
So... new here... what do I do?
#6Doug314Posted 8/29/2013 11:01:42 AM
Too many characters.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!
#7Osumnis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 11:17:17 AM
sterlingtyger posted...

I just... prefer Bowser Jr. He is also pretty important, and I think his chances are very close to Toad. But I'll reconsider. A fifth Mario rep is also very likely.
I am really unsure whether K. Rool or Dixie should be in, if there were to be a 3rd DK rep. King K. Rool is a villian with the potential for a really unique moveset, while Dixie is a female who will be in the upcoming DK game. I really am having a hard time deciding.
Toon Link is way more likely than people here make it seem. Zelda is a huge franchise that had 5 reps in Smash for two games straight. Toon Link is also very iconic, his design being in 6 Zelda games. The biggest argument here is the Spirit Tracks Stage Link, but remember 75m. Yes, that is technically Cranky Kong. But there are multiple Links, too, and the one in the Spirit Tracks Stage is not wearing Link's green clothes, so really it has little impact on Toon Link's chances.
Starfy seems very likely to me. About the same (or even greater than) Fire Emblem sales-wise, had 5 games, and the latest was released in the U.S as well, getting a good amount of sales. I might take out Isaac though.
That Ridley comment meant nothing.
I don't see any more than 3 third-party reps this time around, and I (personally) am not too fond of the idea of having Pac-Man as a playable character. His most iconic form is the one without arms and legs, so to me it just doesn't seem right to have the form with arms and legs.
#8Osumnis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 11:24:19 AM
sterlingtyger posted...
although it's set up very poorly.

What do you mean by this?

Doug314 posted...
Too many characters.

How many do you think there should be?
#9METALVIPERPosted 8/29/2013 11:38:13 AM
Little Mac, Toad, and Pac-Man would be awesome
#10SmashBro25Posted 8/29/2013 11:42:49 AM
Ike and Lucario have absolutely no reason to go; why cut them over Wolf, Lucas, or Toon Link? (Not calling Wolf or Lucas clones, mind you, but they are at least vaguely similar, whereas Ike and Lucario are completely unique- none of them should be cut, though, IMO).
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground