Here's what I think will happen to the roster

#1WaWaluigi803Posted 8/31/2013 10:18:35 PM
CUT:
Falco or Wolf
Lucas
Toon Link
REASONING: Sakurai said characters are taking more time and resources to add. This means the benefits of having clones (easy to add) are starting to diminish. Also, Sakurai said he wants unique characters.

And cut Lucario too, so pokemon is not over-represented.

ADD:
Little Mac
King K Rool
Mewtwo
Tingle
Lip
Palutena
Starfy
Chibi-Robo
Ridley
Mewtwo
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Chrom
Andy
---
Crotch chop, baby, crotch chop.
#2GhastsPosted 8/31/2013 10:21:35 PM
Lucas is not a clone.
---
Pichu and such.
#3papermegaslimePosted 8/31/2013 10:25:52 PM
Is it safe to assume that second Mewtwo should be Mega Man?
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#4WaWaluigi803(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 10:28:17 PM
Ghasts posted...
Lucas is not a clone.

Half-clone, who even cares? He was obviously made with the intent of being a clone. All four specials and the FS are just Ness' with minor tweaks. And a lot, if not most of his normal attacks are too. He's boring, he doesn't stand out, he's not what Sakurai wants in a character.
---
#5hhjghbhghnmhPosted 8/31/2013 10:35:16 PM
WaWaluigi803 posted...
Ghasts posted...
Lucas is not a clone.

Half-clone, who even cares? He was obviously made with the intent of being a clone. All four specials and the FS are just Ness' with minor tweaks. And a lot, if not most of his normal attacks are too. He's boring, he doesn't stand out, he's not what Sakurai wants in a character.

That part is so very wrong.
---
Barrel!
#6Soanevalcke6Posted 8/31/2013 10:36:40 PM
People Still think Wolf is anywhere close to a clone? I mean, Luigi, Toon Link, Falco, Ganondorf, and Lucas, yeah, I could see how someone might mistake them for clones (Eventhough Brawl doesn't have any clones, the closest to being a clone is Toon Link), but Wolf!? How the hell does anyone consider him a clone?
---
"Hey, relax! We're the good guys! Justice will prevail and all that stuff... right, Samus?"
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#7WaWaluigi803(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 10:43:52 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
People Still think Wolf is anywhere close to a clone? I mean, Luigi, Toon Link, Falco, Ganondorf, and Lucas, yeah, I could see how someone might mistake them for clones (Eventhough Brawl doesn't have any clones, the closest to being a clone is Toon Link), but Wolf!? How the hell does anyone consider him a clone?

I don't consider him a clone, but Sakurai might disagree. He really feels like he was made with the intent to be a mostly different version of Fox. The only special that is really his own is his Side-B.

I think Sakurai doesn't want three clones of one character, and I don't know if Falco's seniority is enough to keep him on the roster.
---