How would you feel if the total roster was less than Brawl... BUT...

#1MeanMotorScootePosted 9/2/2013 12:33:43 AM
as time went on, enough DLC characters were released to make the roster surpass Brawl's? Let's say only about 34 make it in, and as time goes on DLC characters are added little by little until the roster exceeded Brawl's with a grand total of 48 to 50 characters?

True you could argue that these characters should have been in the game since day one, and you could argue argue that the price to buy all these characters separately would be absurd.

First of all, chances are they won't be able to make a game with a larger roster than brawls plus be able to balance it properly with out delaying the game over and over, but it seems they have their heart set on releasing the game holiday next year (for now) and chances are no matter what, they won't be able to add ALL the characters they wanted (much like the 7 characters who didn't make it into Brawl) So I doubt they would purposely hold out on characters being in the game for the purpose of releasing them on DLC considering chances are they won't be able to put everyone they want immediately

As for the cost of DLC, I've heard no one complaining about all the DLC characters being released for DC vs Mortal Kombat (which is already about 6 characters) not to mention there's been DLC for Nintendo games currently with no one getting mad (like Fire Emblem awakening) and knowing nintendo, they'd end up later releasing DLC in bundles to help people save. Not to mention chances are the characters would be released so far apart, price wouldn't be such a big deal (like 4.99 a character every one to two months, which a DLC deal of 12.99 for 4 characters in a bundle later, or 24.99 for 10 characters later)

I wouldn't say these would be the exact prices, these would just be examples.
#2pholiciousPosted 9/2/2013 12:37:59 AM
bad
---
Number of Topics Killed: 355
#3AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 9/2/2013 12:40:08 AM
If it's only downloadable in a pack, 10 characters, 3-5 new stages, and only $10, yes.
#4MustavusPosted 9/2/2013 12:52:39 AM
I wouldn't be ecstatic, but I could probably be suckered into chucking $5 a month at Smash for a while.
---
...and that's how I came to be known as the Flourescent Haberdasher.
#5MeanMotorScoote(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 12:56:14 AM
Again, the prices I gave are just examples.

What prices would you personally be willing to pay for DLC? Not just the price, but also what it includes