This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who do you realistically think the Fire Emblem reps will be?

#41PryexelPosted 9/3/2013 8:06:36 PM
How about this:

Marth
Roy
Ike
Chrom

Something we can all agree with
---
Banjo & Kazooie for SSB4!
Pokemon Thunder Yellow for 3DS please!
#42k69DegreesPosted 9/3/2013 8:55:01 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/66722493
never forget
#43UltimaGamer3000Posted 9/3/2013 9:10:05 PM
Oh what a topic, because I recently became a Fire Emblem ADDICT. Fire Emblem I love SO MUCH It's close to topping Sonic the Hedgehog for third favorite series. And I grew up with Sonic since i was three!

I know it would be hard to keep the same roster in both the 3DS and Wii U versions, so someone got to get cut.

It's common sense by now that Ike would be cut. Or not, if he has a big enough fanbase. But considering ROy was cut in Melee since he was there to promote Binding Blade, Ike could be cut because he was probably in Brawl just to promote Radiant Dawn (and possible Path of Radiance I guess)

Marth has been in Smash since Melee. He rocks. However, he MIGHT be recycled for Chrom to have a representative from Awakening. BTW Chrom is apparently a descendant of Marth, so the cut would make sense. I'd still miss you Marth. Your cool sword and nice blue hair.
...but I'm a boy so moving on to second Fire Emblem character!

My cousin told me about a video on SSB4 predictions. The guy said that they might add more female characters since a LOT of the roster is male. We only have Peach, Zelda, and Samus.
OH but what about the Pokemon? They could be female. Well whether you think this or not, the genders for Pokemon aren't really defined, so they don't count. XD
So with this prediction in mind, who could they add...
Well, Lucina comes to mind. For me anyway. I WILL HAVE YOU!!! XD But Lyn could be a good choice too. This introducing of Lyn comes from the video and makes sense, I suppose. Lyn WAS popular enough to be added as an assist trophy so...
...ok!

There are my 2 cents. Now speaking of assist trophys, let's bring some in the actual fray, huh? I'd include those from games I haven't played. =D
#44UltimaGamer3000Posted 9/3/2013 9:10:44 PM
1iq posted...
Donnel.

Probably not going to happen, but I'd perfectly accept that.
Umm...
VILLAGER HO!!!
#45DrOrpheus42Posted 9/3/2013 9:21:32 PM
Nobody ever talks about Micaiah in these things... I realize it doesn't immediately seem likely at first, what with Ike's presence and everyone's obsession with nothing but Awakening newcomers. But I still say that a lineup of Marth, Chrom, & Micaiah would be an entirely realistic possibility, particularly if Chrom does in fact inherit Ike's moves/fighting style. Gives Awakening representation, doesn't alienate the people who liked Ike's moves, and keeps the Tellius universe represented with the lead of the most recent console game (and second-most recent original game) in the series as an original character.

I mean, that's just one of five lineups that I wouldn't be surprised to see happen, but it's the one I see mentioned the least.
#46AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 9/3/2013 9:44:50 PM
DrOrpheus42 posted...
Nobody ever talks about Micaiah in these things... I realize it doesn't immediately seem likely at first, what with Ike's presence and everyone's obsession with nothing but Awakening newcomers. But I still say that a lineup of Marth, Chrom, & Micaiah would be an entirely realistic possibility, particularly if Chrom does in fact inherit Ike's moves/fighting style. Gives Awakening representation, doesn't alienate the people who liked Ike's moves, and keeps the Tellius universe represented with the lead of the most recent console game (and second-most recent original game) in the series as an original character.

I mean, that's just one of five lineups that I wouldn't be surprised to see happen, but it's the one I see mentioned the least.

I'd be okay with that, but personally, if we were so lucky to get a female rep, I'd prefer a melee weapon character. We have no female characters in the medieval setting who don't use magic(or are hand-to-hand if you count Sheik).

But I can't be so picky. I'd be ecstatic to get a female FE rep, magic or physical.