This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The more I look at the established roster, the more I think....

#21Rayquaza487Posted 9/7/2013 10:37:59 AM
xgiraffes13x posted...
lol. You mean hardcore as in unexpected, and you mean casual as expected or we all knew was going to be in.

We just started getting information in June, at least we got two character reveals that were "casual". Just be happy we're even getting additional reveals this early.

Yeah. Expected characters like Villager and WFT >_>

Sounds like you yourself don't even know what you're talking about...
---
Official Waddle Doo of the Smash Big Brother
I'm going to delete my account if Ridley is CONFIRMED for SSB4! ;P
#22kbas1986Posted 9/7/2013 10:38:24 AM
this HAS to be one of the most insane topics ive ever seen.

1) you have no idea what "chances" anyone has. for a statistical analysis of "chances" you would have to know the total number of characters (which you don't), and hell, probably the total number of representatives from each individual game series (which you REALLY don't)

2) calling characters "casual" or "hardcore" is absolutely insane, i *think* you mean the games they come from are directed as "casual" gaming (like wii fit) or "hardcore" gaming (like fire emblem) even though i don't subscribe to those definitions at all. they're characters.

3) the only thing you can rest assured knowing is that nintendo likes to represent their popular (and sometimes not-well-known) franchises using the main characters -- but to use the timing of reveals like "luigi" or "pit" or "olimar" to predict that "more mario characters are likely to be revealed" is literally and factually based off NOTHING.

PLEASE stop making prediction topics based of ZERO fact. Go to school, take statistics, become an intelligent, functioning member of society please.

and if you insist on posting nonsense, just say your opinions, don't treat them as if there's any sort of REAL analysis in the stuff you're spewing.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3823-8512-0975
Nintendo Network ID: KBAS1986
#23l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 9/7/2013 10:50:33 AM
Little Mac? Casual? Pffft. You might as well be talking about Plok. Only Internet people know Little Mac.
---
Hey Internet! Sonic!
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#24Rayquaza487Posted 9/7/2013 10:54:06 AM
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
Little Mac? Casual? Pffft. You might as well be talking about Plok. Only Internet people know Little Mac.

Do you know how famous the Punch Out games are!? Heck, the one for Wii was one of the Wii's earlier games and attracted a HUGE crowd.
---
Official Waddle Doo of the Smash Big Brother
I'm going to delete my account if Ridley is CONFIRMED for SSB4! ;P
#25l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 9/7/2013 11:05:26 AM
Rayquaza487 posted...
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...

Do you know how famous the Punch Out games are!? Heck, the one for Wii was one of the Wii's earlier games and attracted a HUGE crowd.

Not famous at all. Bring it up IRL, I dare you. I've got super stereotypical nerds in my school talking about Saints Row, Assassin's Creed, Pokemon, and a whole lot more, and then I bring up Punch-Out and they look at me as if I just popped out of a toaster in front of them and turned on a boombox fulla disco music.

Now, I love Punch-Out a whole lot. One of my favorite games on the Wii, and I really want to try the older games in the series. But sadly, the only person I know who even knows the name is my former Earth Science teacher. He says he played it at the arcade, butt apparently only seems to remember Glass Joe.
---
Hey Internet! Sonic!
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg