This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to choose day 1: Ridley vs King K. Rool

#1quinfordmacPosted 9/6/2013 3:37:50 PM
WEEEEEEEE'RRREEEEE BAAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!!

The beloved if you had to choose series! yay.

Welcome to day 1 of the daily argue, support, and get butthurt topics that is if you had to choose!
Whipee!

METROID

VS

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY

In one corner, he takes up 3/4 of the ring (and the board) weighing in so big we couldn't record it, Ridley! and in the other, the beloved kremling, King K. Rool! Are you ready? CHOOSE? Ridley or K. Rool?
---
Not changing this signature until the Cleveland Browns win a super bowl, most likely never. Signed 4/24/13
I am Fox McCloud, Great Fox Pilot, Team Wii U!
#2taoxadasaPosted 9/6/2013 3:39:59 PM
If I absolutely had to choose one, K. Rool.

They are my two most wanted characters though by far so this is tough.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3GohansephirothPosted 9/6/2013 3:48:48 PM
Ridley for sure
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#4HejiruPosted 9/6/2013 3:49:29 PM
Definitely Ridley by a million miles. Not even a contest.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#5Rot8er_ConeXPosted 9/6/2013 3:49:40 PM
King K. Rool.

A.) He has a better established moveset, plus the fact that what is already established means that any quirky moves Sakurai decides to pull out of his butt could easily be seen as parts of his personality.
B.) Donkey Kong Country is more popular in Japan than Metroid, I believe.
---
Link in SSBSurvivor (eliminated)
Not changing this sig line until dA and Yahoo Mail fix their mobile sites. Signed 21Jul2013 dA, 27Aug2013 Yahoo
#6KingofAwesome69Posted 9/6/2013 3:54:28 PM
Definitely K. Rool for sure by a million miles. Not even a contest.
#7KillerKremlingPosted 9/6/2013 3:54:45 PM
King K. Rool easily, and goddamnit join Big brother the show you signed up for.
---
Black Shadow in Smash Big Brother
K. Rool is Love, K. Rool is Life
#8HejiruPosted 9/6/2013 3:55:22 PM
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
A.) He has a better established moveset, plus the fact that what is already established means that any quirky moves Sakurai decides to pull out of his butt could easily be seen as parts of his personality.

What?
Ridley definitely has an established moveset. He uses similar moves in every game he's in: the fireballs, the slashes, the tail stabbing. We already know what his down aerial and neutral B would be obviously. Ridley has lots to work with.
Also, "already established" doesn't mean much to Sakurai. Wario has an established personality and tons of moveset potential, and Sakurai still pulled stuff out of his butt. Or rather, Wario's butt.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#9MustavusPosted 9/6/2013 3:55:23 PM
K. Rool. Why isn't this a poll?
---
...and that's how I came to be known as the Flourescent Haberdasher.
#10Kingboo83Posted 9/6/2013 3:56:03 PM
K. Rool.