This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

top 5 females you want and why

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. top 5 females you want and why
3 years ago#51
Lip. - Long overdue, series been getting rep in Smash already, moveset ideas.
Alice (Balloon Kid) - Retro, better character and game than the generic Balloon Fighter has.
Micaiah - Should have been in Brawl, not a male sword user which Fire Emblem needs to stop with.
Shantae - Absolutely amazing series and plenty of moveset ideas.
Palutena - Best choice for a 2nd KI rep, great moveset options.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
3 years ago#52
1. Sveta (Golden Sun) - I know this one is unlikely, but I'd love her to be in the next Smash; could be ninja-ish like Sheik, but with her own moveset, of course. Transforms into here feral form as Final Smash.

2. Micaiah/Anna/Lucina - I'd prefer Micaiah over the other two, since she doesn't use swords etc. Whata the person above me posted.

3. Palutena - Seems like a cool character, and her possible moveset would be interesting.

Those are probably the only ones I wish were in (but not saying I don't want more female characters).
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset), Anna/Lucina and Matthew for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
3 years ago#53
Just give me either Palutena or Medusa. If nintendo adds another and they can make them interesting enough then cool I wouldn't be mad. I don't really care who nintendo adds at this point so long as the roster is kinda big and there are no new clones.
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
3 years ago#54
Lucina because she's awesome and I'm sick of Marth.

Krystal because her moveset would almost definitely be representing Star Fox Adventures. That game was great, and I have a love for battlestaffs that I can't really explain.

Palutena because she'd probably be pretty unique, and she was pretty cool in Uprising.

That's all I can really think of. Melia from Xenoblade, maybe? She's really cool and would be really unique, but as far as priority goes, she's, like, 8th out of Xenoseries characters.
Official too big for Smash Big Brother
3 years ago#55
Palutena: I love Kid Icarus
Kat & Ana: I'd love them as WarioWare reps.
Lucina: An epic FE:A rep.
Cordelia: http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/0/03/Cordelia_(FE13_Artwork).png
Birdo: You KNOW you want Birdo.
Official Mega-Man in Survivor, Cole MacGrath in Big Brother, and Luigi in Brodunnit!
3 years ago#56
Palutena, Dixie Kong and Bayonetta... Even though that last one will probably not be included but I can always dream!
Mewtwo, Palutena and Sonic for Smash Bros. Wii U!
3 years ago#57
Palutena or Medusa: Preferably Medusa.
Lucina: 'Cause she's pretty awesome if you ask me.
Impa: 'Cause she was pretty cool in Skyward Sword.
That's all I can think of right now. I would say Dark Samus, but I don't think that's technically a female ;)
"I take back what I said, and I take back the take back before that."
3 years ago#58
middays_deep posted...
Palutena or Medusa: Preferably Medusa.
Lucina: 'Cause she's pretty awesome if you ask me.
Impa: 'Cause she was pretty cool in Skyward Sword.
That's all I can think of right now. I would say Dark Samus, but I don't think that's technically a female ;)

Also, I want Zelda to return. She's my favorite Brawl character.
"I take back what I said, and I take back the take back before that."
3 years ago#59
ALL I WANT IS DIXIE

The girl roster should be
Peach
Zelda/Shiek
Samus/ZS Samus
WFT
Dixie Kong
Palutena

That is perfect
<3 Engaged to MrSpacelySlate <3
Chrom, Dixie, Sonic, SSB4 6/13/13
3 years ago#60
5. Toon Zelda
4. Krystal
3. Daisy
2. Lucina
1. Rosalina

I just think they're all cool.
"You don't win by being lucky - you win by being bold." - Captain Falcon
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. top 5 females you want and why

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived