top 5 females you want and why

#51PlasmaCannonPosted 9/7/2013 7:32:08 AM
Lip. - Long overdue, series been getting rep in Smash already, moveset ideas.
Alice (Balloon Kid) - Retro, better character and game than the generic Balloon Fighter has.
Micaiah - Should have been in Brawl, not a male sword user which Fire Emblem needs to stop with.
Shantae - Absolutely amazing series and plenty of moveset ideas.
Palutena - Best choice for a 2nd KI rep, great moveset options.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#52SorrowOfAcheronPosted 9/7/2013 7:47:24 AM
1. Sveta (Golden Sun) - I know this one is unlikely, but I'd love her to be in the next Smash; could be ninja-ish like Sheik, but with her own moveset, of course. Transforms into here feral form as Final Smash.

2. Micaiah/Anna/Lucina - I'd prefer Micaiah over the other two, since she doesn't use swords etc. Whata the person above me posted.

3. Palutena - Seems like a cool character, and her possible moveset would be interesting.

Those are probably the only ones I wish were in (but not saying I don't want more female characters).
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset), Anna/Lucina and Matthew for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
#53Lexmark1989Posted 9/7/2013 8:41:44 AM
Just give me either Palutena or Medusa. If nintendo adds another and they can make them interesting enough then cool I wouldn't be mad. I don't really care who nintendo adds at this point so long as the roster is kinda big and there are no new clones.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#54Kyvos64Posted 9/7/2013 9:02:11 AM
Lucina because she's awesome and I'm sick of Marth.

Krystal because her moveset would almost definitely be representing Star Fox Adventures. That game was great, and I have a love for battlestaffs that I can't really explain.

Palutena because she'd probably be pretty unique, and she was pretty cool in Uprising.

That's all I can really think of. Melia from Xenoblade, maybe? She's really cool and would be really unique, but as far as priority goes, she's, like, 8th out of Xenoseries characters.
---
Official too big for Smash Big Brother
#55NinjaNomad196Posted 9/7/2013 9:16:11 AM
Palutena: I love Kid Icarus
Kat & Ana: I'd love them as WarioWare reps.
Lucina: An epic FE:A rep.
Cordelia: http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/0/03/Cordelia_(FE13_Artwork).png
Birdo: You KNOW you want Birdo.
---
Official Mega-Man in Survivor, Cole MacGrath in Big Brother, and Luigi in Brodunnit!
#56therochfPosted 9/7/2013 9:21:32 AM
Palutena, Dixie Kong and Bayonetta... Even though that last one will probably not be included but I can always dream!
---
Mewtwo, Palutena and Sonic for Smash Bros. Wii U!
#57middays_deepPosted 9/7/2013 9:28:15 AM
Palutena or Medusa: Preferably Medusa.
Lucina: 'Cause she's pretty awesome if you ask me.
Impa: 'Cause she was pretty cool in Skyward Sword.
That's all I can think of right now. I would say Dark Samus, but I don't think that's technically a female ;)
---
"I take back what I said, and I take back the take back before that."
#58middays_deepPosted 9/7/2013 9:32:39 AM
middays_deep posted...
Palutena or Medusa: Preferably Medusa.
Lucina: 'Cause she's pretty awesome if you ask me.
Impa: 'Cause she was pretty cool in Skyward Sword.
That's all I can think of right now. I would say Dark Samus, but I don't think that's technically a female ;)

Also, I want Zelda to return. She's my favorite Brawl character.
---
"I take back what I said, and I take back the take back before that."
#59KingIceSonicPosted 9/7/2013 9:44:12 AM
ALL I WANT IS DIXIE

The girl roster should be
Peach
Zelda/Shiek
Samus/ZS Samus
WFT
Dixie Kong
Palutena

That is perfect