This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Ike is cut, who will the Fire Emblem reps be?

#11MeepleLardiclePosted 9/7/2013 6:19:51 PM
energyman2289 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Chrom WILL get in, so if there are 2 FE slots, that him alone or Ice CLimbering with the Avatar (no way they'd use Lucina for this, get real people).

If there's another slot, and Chrom DOESN'T get a IC treatment... either the Avatar alone, or Micaiah

Never played Awakening, so is Michaiah important in that game? Is she even in it? (not as DLC)

No, Micaiah isn't even in the game canonically.

She is in the game via a DLC character, where she's the reward for beating the 3rd map in the first set, as an einherjar, which is basically a replica of that hero. Micaiah is not special in this regard as you can get pretty much every Lord in the series sans Eliwood, Sigurd and Hector in this manner.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#12Majora787Posted 9/7/2013 6:20:34 PM
energyman2289 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Chrom WILL get in, so if there are 2 FE slots, that him alone or Ice CLimbering with the Avatar (no way they'd use Lucina for this, get real people).

If there's another slot, and Chrom DOESN'T get a IC treatment... either the Avatar alone, or Micaiah

Never played Awakening, so is Michaiah important in that game? Is she even in it? (not as DLC)

She is in it as a DLC. That's it. Not actually important to the game. Micaiah hasn't been important to Fire Emblem since she was the secondary lord of the Tellius series.

It'd basically be Marth and Chrom.
---
I'd take Other M over Super Metroid, Skyward Sword over OoT, FE11 over FE7, and fresh molten crap smeared all over my face over Persona 2. Come at me.
#13energyman2289(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:46:50 PM
Uh.. Bump?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/energyman2289
My Current Roster: http://energyman2289.deviantart.com/art/91-397024745
#14guedesbrawlPosted 9/8/2013 6:55:07 AM
Astro1446 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Brawl had no relevant content whatsoever from the Wii era outside of maybe a few sticker and mention on the Chronicles.

Sothe got his Radiant Dawn design in Brawl. Also, Micaiah has no shot of being playable.

Ike was more important than micaiah AND FE was a smaller series. it didn't deserve 3 reps.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#15fissionprimerPosted 9/8/2013 6:58:27 AM
Hughs_Rage posted...
Most likely replacement will be either Chrom or Avatar

His/her name is Robin
---
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
#16DarkAres_02Posted 9/9/2013 9:07:36 PM
Unfortunately the most likely one is probably Chrom. But if we lose Ike and we do get three reps...I would not be surprised to see a second Awakening character (unfortunately). Preferably if we have to lose Ike and we have to get Chrom, the third character would be best as Anna imo. She represents most of the games in the series, and her merchant-edge gives her fun moveset potential.
---
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, Watch Dogs, rain, and Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
Support Operation Decode!
#17JunDagekiPosted 9/9/2013 9:18:03 PM
Chrom, but only if Ike gets cut.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#18albertojz356Posted 9/9/2013 9:23:40 PM
Marth
Chrom
Lucina or Robin or Anna
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#19DrOrpheus42Posted 9/9/2013 9:39:09 PM
If Ike doesn't make the cut, I'd say Chrom would be a pretty safe bet. If we were to get a third character beyond Marth and Chrom though, my money's on either:

A) Robin, the other main character from Awakening who isn't intentionally designed to be a Marth imposter trained to fight like Chrom, or
B) Micaiah, the other lord of the Tellius series, who was the more prominently featured face of the most recent console (and second-most recent original) game.

...Well admittedly, that might be a little influenced by what I'd like to see, but I did keep myself in check and stuck with the ones I thought were pretty reasonable possibilities; otherwise I would've proposed my favorite Marth-Hector-Ephraim-Micaiah setup.
#20AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 9/9/2013 9:45:01 PM
I think if we get three, it could be Chrom and Robin, or Chrom paired with Lucina if we get two.

There's small probability for a rep outside of Awakening's main cast, considering relevance, and popularity(the new game drew in a lot of new fans, and won over a few new ones), but it is still possible. Ike, Michaiah, Lyn, Hector, Roy and Anna are all still possible, but unlikely if not next to Chrom or Robin.

I'm just saying, don't rule out everyone but Chrom, Robin and Lucina just yet. It's unlikely, but just because we all play Fire Emblem and know not to trust low percentage chances, doesn't mean it isn't possible to be crit by that 3% chance.