Zelda/Shiek (SS)
Ganondorf (Demise or WW)
Ghirahim
Tingle

POKEMON SERIES

Pikachu
Kalos Trainer
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo (Either Mega Evo or normal with Mega Evo FS)
Victini (?)

KID ICARUS SERIES

Pit
Palutena
Medusa
Viridi
Hades

KIRBY SERIES

Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Yarn Kirby

STAR FOX SERIES

Fox
Falco
Krystal
Wolf

METROID SERIES

Samus/ZSS
Ridley

FIRE EMBLEM SERIES

Marth
Chrom

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES SERIES

Shulk
Fiora

EVERYTHING ELSE

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Ness
Capt. Falcon
Olimar
Ice Climbers
Mr. G & W
Isaac (or Matthew)
Little Mac

THIRD PARTIES (Mix and match, I just listed the most likely)

Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Mega Man
Bayonetta
Snake
Lloyd Irving (or Luke fon Fabre)
#2MuscleMarchPosted 9/10/2013 10:11:43 PM
Why does KI has the same number reps as LOZ
---
My body is ready.
#3Seb_RamorayPosted 9/11/2013 3:13:40 AM
Taojaz posted...

(most likely)

Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow

Sakurai: *Laughs*
---
Dimentio in Super Smash Big Brother
Dimentio, Midna, Monita, Blaziken, Lip and Klonoa to SSBU
#4xgiraffes13xPosted 9/11/2013 9:19:14 AM
8 third parties, 4 all from one series (Sonic), 2 Xenoblade reps (not saying this is bad as much as it's unlikely), and 5 KID ICARUS REPS (same as before) is what makes me not even want to rate this.
---
My Dream Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/3cJBVZp.png
#5MechaKoopa5000Posted 9/11/2013 9:28:09 AM
Honestly, TC... this is pretty bad. I'm not gonna leave you hanging, though. I'll explain why this fails to be a "semi realistic" roster.

First of all, there are way too many characters. Let's dissect it series by series.

Mario (and spinoffs): Personally, I think the Mario series is plenty represented already. They don't need any more reps. I always allow some wiggle room in fan rosters, though, and I'd be glad to see Paper Mario make it in. That being said, Waluigi has absolutely no place in this game as a playable character. Absolutely awful. That you'd choose him over someone like Dixie Kong (since you've decided to include DK here for some reason) is pretty unforgivable.

Zelda: Neither Ghiriham or Tingle should be in the game. The Zelda series only has 3 "main" characters and they're all already being represented.

Pokemon: One Pokemon too many.

Kid Icarus: So you want the KI representation to jump from 1 character in Brawl to 5? Why? Reduce it to 2. Pit and ONE of your other options.

Kirby: Why Yarn Kirby instead of Prince Fluff? I am a huge supporter of Prince Fluff making it in, though I don't exactly have high hopes for it happening.

Star Fox: This is feasible, but I also don't really think they're going to up the SF reps up anymore. I think it'll either remain the 3 from Brawl or have Falco or Wolf replaced/updated.

Metroid: Ridley? Really?

Fire Emblem: Fine

And then it becomes a mess. Xenoblade shouldn't get more than one rep if it's going to get in at all (which I don't think it will). Isaac's an okay addition.

Why on Earth did you include 8 3rd party characters? Consider yourself lucky to get HALF of that. There's no guarantee Snake or Sonic will return. Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow? Seriously? Get out. Now.

Bayonetta? I understand why you want this and why you think it can happen, but she's really not important to Nintendo despite her ONE upcoming exclusive. And Lloyd Irving? No.
---
SSB4 roster: http://i.imgur.com/tqwyCA0.jpg