This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SO, which 45 character roster is better? (Pics included)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. SO, which 45 character roster is better? (Pics included)
2 years ago#11
Roster one because Shulk. I also don't mind those characters being cut in the first one and don't have strong feelings for K. Rool or Mii.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
2 years ago#12
Roster 2 because of Falco and K Rool.
2 years ago#13
Two because it nixes all the unnecessary newcomers and cuts from the first that made it so unappealing to me the last time.
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
2 years ago#14
Second one by a longshot.
So how 'bout that Ridley?
2 years ago#15
Barely the first one. I can neglect the characters I don't like (Miyamoto, Tingle, etc.) in exchange for newcomers that I do like (Shulk, Ghirahim). Roster 2 plays it too safe for my tastes. Yes, it's more realistic, but doesn't exactly carry the characters I personally like.
FC in profile. PS: False_hturT
"C'mon." "Dance for me!" ~Gunslinger Gilder
2 years ago#16
Doug314 posted...
Don't like either all that much for garbage like Pac-Man and Chrom, but the second is slightly less bad even though Miis are almost completely impossible at this point.

What's wrong with Pac-Man? Please, answer me.
2 years ago#17
Roster 2. It contains Little Mac and King K Rool. The two newcomers I'm hoping for the most.
2 years ago#18
Roster two doesn't have Miiyamoto or Tingle, so I like it better just for that reason.
2 years ago#19
Automatically went to Roster 2 when I saw Miyamoto in Roster 1. Totally ridiculous.
Call me Dimentio or Diab(lo).
Winner of the first Pokemon Black and White Social Board user tournament.
2 years ago#20
Roster 1 by far. Even though I like King K. Rool, having Shulk, Ghirahim and Waluigi is by far more interesting. I don't care about Miis, Tingle or Miiyamoto. And I didn't care about Snake or Lucas anyway, and Falco is not a huge loss, because he included Krystal.

I also really like the additions that are added to both rosters.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. SO, which 45 character roster is better? (Pics included)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived