My Super Smash Bros. 4 roster

#11ClovernoodlePosted 9/20/2013 11:28:56 AM
Christ almighty this is a mess

Krystal replacing Wolf, Ganon gone, Zoroark, all the retro characters gone, no Little Mac, no Olimar, Prince Fluff replacing Meta Knight...

You should actually feel ashamed of yourself
---
So... new here... what do I do?
#12Chzrm3Posted 9/20/2013 12:01:46 PM
Clovernoodle posted...

Krystal replacing Wolf, Ganon gone, Zoroark, all the retro characters gone, no Little Mac, no Olimar, Prince Fluff replacing Meta Knight...

Naw, don't be that harsh. To be fair, it's a more realistic roster than what most of the board posts. It's kinda funny to me when someone posts a roster with 60 characters and everyone goes "THIS IS EXCELLENT, 9/10, ALL IT NEEDS IS SHULK AND THARJA AND IT'S PERFECT".

That said, I can't endorse it because it picked K. Rool over Dixie. Sorry friend! =)
---
If Smash 4 gets more DK reps, I'll achieve Nirvana and never want anything again.
Dixie, K. Rool, Funky, Lanky........... Mmmmmmm yeeaaaaaa!!!!
#13Seb_RamorayPosted 9/20/2013 12:09:15 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Clovernoodle posted...

Naw, don't be that harsh. To be fair, it's a more realistic roster than what most of the board posts. It's kinda funny to me when someone posts a roster with 60 characters and everyone goes "THIS IS EXCELLENT, 9/10, ALL IT NEEDS IS SHULK AND THARJA AND IT'S PERFECT".

That said, I can't endorse it because it picked K. Rool over Dixie. Sorry friend! =)

Yes, cutting All Fire Emblem and a confirmed character is realistic
---
Dimentio in Super Smash Big Brother
Dimentio, Midna, Monita, Blaziken, Lip and Klonoa to SSBU