This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My super smash bros 4 roster prediction

#1AntaresConvoyPosted 9/21/2013 12:39:55 AM
I originally intended to make a mock-up picture of a character selection screen like some people have, but it didn't turn out that great so a list will do fine instead.
I have gone for 45 characters since that seems like the more popular assumption of the eventual roster. anyway, enjoy.

Mario Series

1) Mario (Maybe include a Doctor Mario costume like how Wario has 2 costumes in brawl)
2) Luigi
3) Peach (hopefully with some minor changes to her move set to include abilities from super princess peach)
4) Bowser
5) Bowser Jr. (NEWCOMER)

Yoshi Series

6) Yoshi

Wario Series

7) Wario

Donkey Kong Series

8) Donkey Kong
9) Diddy Kong
10)Dixie Kong (NEWCOMER)

Star Fox Series

11) Fox McCloud
12) Wolf O'Donnell (Modified move set and new final smash different from Fox's)
13) Krystal (NEWCOMER)

Kirby Series

14) Kirby
15) Meta Knight
16) King Dedede
17) Waddle Dee (NEWCOMER) (The one from Kirby's return to dreamland who wielded a spear)

Zelda Series

18) Link
19) Zelda / Shiek
20) Gannondorf
21) Ghirahim (NEWCOMER)

Pokémon Series

22) Pikachu
23) Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
24) Jigglypuff
25) Lucario
26) Mewtwo (RETURNING VETERAN)

Metroid Series

27) Samus / Zero Suit Samus

Kid Icarus Series

28) Pit (some new attacks based on weapons he can use in Uprising)
29) Magnus (NEWCOMER)

Pikmin Series

30) Olimar

Fire Emblem Series

31) Marth
32) Ike

Earthbound Series

33) Ness
34) Lucas

F-Zero Series

35) Captain Falcon

Animal Crossing Series

36) The Villager (NEWCOMER)

Wii Fit Series

37) Wii Fit Trainer (NEWCOMER)

Classic Nintendo Characters

38) Mr. Game & Watch
39) Ice Climbers
40) R.O.B
41) Takamaru (NEWCOMER)
42) Mike Jones (NEWCOMER)

Third Party Characters

43) Sonic
44) Megaman (NEWCOMER)

Other

45) Mii (NEWCOMER)

I feel that these veteran characters have the best shot at returning. (and not being cut)
And that these are the most likely newcomers. (most of them, some are more wishful thinking)

I can give my reasons for my predictions if people care to hear (read) them.
#2PiechottaPosted 9/21/2013 1:23:58 AM
No Chrom? Falco? Daisy? Goku?

But seriously, no Chrom?
#3Doug314Posted 9/21/2013 1:26:32 AM
At least it has Mewtwo so it maybe could move up to about a 3/10. The rest of the newcomers that aren't the already revealed ones are pretty weak.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!
#4AntaresConvoy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 2:05:50 AM
Piechotta posted...

But seriously, no Chrom?

I chose Wolf over Falco since I felt that more rival/ enemies would be better over more heroes,
Daisy I feel even though by tapping into the various sports games has potential, I don't think she is important enough to get in
Goku? lol funny :P (assuming you mean the Goku from DBZ)
and honestly I've never actually played any fire emblem games so I wasn't sure who to chose there, if I knew who Chrom was he may have ended up on my list (Chrom is a "he" right?)

Doug314 posted...
At least it has Mewtwo so it maybe could move up to about a 3/10. The rest of the newcomers that aren't the already revealed ones are pretty weak.

yeah I'll admit some of my guesses aren't that interesting, but they are the ones I feel have a higher chance

Takamaru: he's a classic Nintendo character who is the only character/series to have an attraction in Nintendo land who so far isn't in a smash bros game. and I remember something about Nintendo re-releasing his game on the Japanese e-shop so they are trying to do something with him which makes him seem likely to appear

Dixie Kong: since she was supposedly going to be in brawl and since she will be returning as a playable character in jungle beat she would be the most likely new kong to be in the game, I would prefer King K. Rool but it seems Nintendo seem to be avoiding the kremlings lately

Bowser Jr.: seems like the most likely Mario newcomer

Waddle Dee: if the Kirby series gets a newcomer I think it would probably be him since then they would have the 4 playable characters from the most recent game, plus I think his spear based combat could make for a fun move set

Krystal: overwhelming fan demand, that is all

Ghirahim: to be completely honest I just really like ghirahim :)

Magnus: I think he'd be more likely than palutena or dark pit since dark pit could just be an alternate colour palette for pit (like "daisy" and "shadow link")

Mike: I figured if there was a classic character who was from a game exclusive to japan there should be one from an American exclusive game

Mii: it's gonna happen

other characters I considered were: Chibi-Robo, Wonder Red, King K. Rool, Tempo (Harmoknight), Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Wesrern), Saki Amamiya, Paper Mario, Masks Link and Yarn Kirby
#5Seb_RamorayPosted 9/21/2013 8:11:14 AM
AntaresConvoy posted...
Piechotta posted...

But seriously, no Chrom?

I chose Wolf over Falco since I felt that more rival/ enemies would be better over more heroes,
Daisy I feel even though by tapping into the various sports games has potential, I don't think she is important enough to get in
Goku? lol funny :P (assuming you mean the Goku from DBZ)
and honestly I've never actually played any fire emblem games so I wasn't sure who to chose there, if I knew who Chrom was he may have ended up on my list (Chrom is a "he" right?)

Doug314 posted...

yeah I'll admit some of my guesses aren't that interesting, but they are the ones I feel have a higher chance

Takamaru: he's a classic Nintendo character who is the only character/series to have an attraction in Nintendo land who so far isn't in a smash bros game. and I remember something about Nintendo re-releasing his game on the Japanese e-shop so they are trying to do something with him which makes him seem likely to appear

Dixie Kong: since she was supposedly going to be in brawl and since she will be returning as a playable character in jungle beat she would be the most likely new kong to be in the game, I would prefer King K. Rool but it seems Nintendo seem to be avoiding the kremlings lately

Bowser Jr.: seems like the most likely Mario newcomer

Waddle Dee: if the Kirby series gets a newcomer I think it would probably be him since then they would have the 4 playable characters from the most recent game, plus I think his spear based combat could make for a fun move set

Krystal: overwhelming fan demand, that is all

Ghirahim: to be completely honest I just really like ghirahim :)

Magnus: I think he'd be more likely than palutena or dark pit since dark pit could just be an alternate colour palette for pit (like "daisy" and "shadow link")

Mike: I figured if there was a classic character who was from a game exclusive to japan there should be one from an American exclusive game

Mii: it's gonna happen

other characters I considered were: Chibi-Robo, Wonder Red, King K. Rool, Tempo (Harmoknight), Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Wesrern), Saki Amamiya, Paper Mario, Masks Link and Yarn Kirby

Overwhelming fan demand? What, are you serious? I couldn't find 100 people that truly support her over Falco
---
Dimentio in Super Smash Big Brother
Dimentio, Midna, Monita, Blaziken, Lip and Klonoa to SSBU
#6RedFlyNinjaPosted 9/21/2013 8:11:54 AM
You cannot predict a roster

You can only have a wishlist
---
KING K ROOL FOR SUPER SMASH BROS 4!