This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I thought of a way that Lucario could use his Mega form without it bein an FS.

#1RagirothPosted 9/23/2013 9:25:29 AM
Some people think if all Pokemon in Smash with mega forms having them as Final Smashes would be redundant. I thought of a way for Lucario at least, to maybe have it work outside of his FS.

Since Lucario get's stronger the more damage he takes, when he hits say 100%, he automatically transforms into his mega form. He's invincible as it's happening. So it's more balanced, say he HAS to land on the ground for it to happen. And in between 0% and 100%, he has a little bit of a blue aura that get's bigger until 100%. He'd still have Aura Storm as FS, which is of course stronger if he's in his Mega Form.

Keep in mind this is completely disregarding his chances in the game.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#2GalacaPosted 9/23/2013 9:30:05 AM
So does he start off significantly weaker than the other characters? I don't see how this would be fair otherwise...
#3ZeroGravity38Posted 9/23/2013 9:30:59 AM
Mega form happens in battle why would he need to take damage to activate it don't make sense. How would he transform back to Lucario. That's why it should be a final smash because you could transform back to Lucario.
---
My Brawl Roster - http://i.imgur.com/ddGiUHT.jpg
#4Ragiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 9:33:51 AM
The Mega Form would just be an aesthetic change. His power would be the same as it would be in Brawl 100% onwards.

He would revert back when he's KO'd. Even if he get's healing items he'd probably stay in the Mega form he'd just lose power.

I personally don't care if it's a FS. This is just an alternative without changing him around too much.
---
PSN-Ragiroth
#5SpacePirateKhanPosted 9/23/2013 9:37:28 AM
I like your idea, TC.
Sure, it doesn't work the same as how MegaEvos work, but Lucario doesn't work the same in Smash Bros to begin with.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503
#6Ragiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 10:20:50 AM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
I like your idea, TC.
Sure, it doesn't work the same as how MegaEvos work, but Lucario doesn't work the same in Smash Bros to begin with.

Haha thanks. And yeah exactly.
---
PSN-Ragiroth
#7Elec Man EXEPosted 9/23/2013 10:22:47 AM
Only Mewtwo and Lucario would have their Mega Forms as Final Smashes. Pikachu and Jigglypuff obviously wouldn't, and Pokémon Trainer probably wouldn't either since only Charizard has one and I sort of doubt they'd give all the Trainer's pokemon different FS.

I don't see the problem with 2 Pokémon having Mega Form transformations, as long as they're given different properties.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#8Chaos_NeoPosted 9/23/2013 10:30:53 AM
Elec Man EXE posted...
Only Mewtwo and Lucario would have their Mega Forms as Final Smashes. Pikachu and Jigglypuff obviously wouldn't, and Pokémon Trainer probably wouldn't either since only Charizard has one and I sort of doubt they'd give all the Trainer's pokemon different FS.

I don't see the problem with 2 Pokémon having Mega Form transformations, as long as they're given different properties.

Wrong blastoise and ivy sour have one too
---
Nothing Is TRUE*Italian accent*
#9Chaos_NeoPosted 9/23/2013 10:32:29 AM
Chaos_Neo posted...
Elec Man EXE posted...

Wrong blastoise and ivy sour have one too

Just make the other two into final evolution state and ban they can mega evovle
---
Nothing Is TRUE*Italian accent*