ITT: The final roster is the Brawl roster + the 3 newcomers + 11 of your picks.

#61ItsKaljinyuTime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:17:30 PM
I have it all mostly sorted by popularity so far, but I can't proceed before I clear some things up.

Dinoman96, if you had to pick between K. Rool or Dixie, which would you pick? Or will you make another cut? You only get 11, plus cuts.

ign0to, I need a final answer on your 11th slot. Isaac? Saki? Someone else?

Nightinangle, transformations and swap-outs count, do you mean Chrom/Lucina and you can switch between them? Or do you mean Chrom/Lucina like the Ice Climbers? Also, Pac-Man, or Klonoa? I feel like you're leaning towards Klonoa. Also, like with Chrom/Lucina, swap-outs count. So the Kalos Trainer would probably count for 3 slots, not just 1, which puts you over 11 slots. You have to make some cuts from Brawl to have more than 11 slots. And finally, which new IP guy? You mean the main character of whatever that new IP is that Miyamoto was supposed to be working on?

Chzrm3, swap-outs count, do you mean Chrom + Robin like the Ice Climbers? Or can you switch between them? Or is Robin/the Tactician standing in the background? Because that'd take up only one slot and be all clear.

Rayquaza487, do you mean a Pokémon Trainer that has one Pokémon from Johto, one Pokémon from Hoenn, and one Pokémon from Sinnoh? Or were you saying a Trainer from either one of these regions? If it's the latter, which one would you pick? Also, Pokémon Trainers take up 3 slots, not 1, because they have 3 Pokémon.

taoxadasa, which model Ray do you mean? MkII? MkIII? A different one?

FFT-Fan, which one do I go with? Black Mage, or Crono?

AntaresConvoy, which one do I go with? Lloyd Irving, or Haseo?

lcb12321, which one do I go with? MkII or MkIII?

ToonStink, which new starters should Pokémon Trainer have?

wingblade98, which one do I go with? Isaac or Matthew?
---
Kaljinyu
#62Dinoman96Posted 9/28/2013 6:18:54 PM
Dinoman96, if you had to pick between K. Rool or Dixie, which would you pick? Or will you make another cut? You only get 11, plus cuts.

i'd go for k rool, but i'll understand if dixie makes it.
---
wargle gargle
#63ItsKaljinyuTime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:20:14 PM
Everyone carry on. Also, just to make sure everyone understands what I mean, you get to pick 11 characters to add. You can add more if you cut someone that was in Brawl. As long as they aren't on the Smash site already. I re-iterate this because a lot of you are under your limit and can pick more characters. Like Flamemaster96, who listed who from Brawl he wanted to keep. Does that mean he wants to cut everyone else? You don't list the people from Brawl you want to keep, only the ones you want to cut, so you can make room for who you want to add.
---
Kaljinyu
#64ItsKaljinyuTime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:20:42 PM
Dinoman96 posted...

i'd go for k rool, but i'll understand if dixie makes it.

Alright, making the necessary adjustments now.
---
Kaljinyu
#65rand0mnezPosted 9/28/2013 8:08:02 PM
1. Ridley
2. Palutena
3. Dixie Kong
4. Little Mac
5. Takamaru
6. King K. Rool
7. Tingle
8. Sylveon
9. Chrom
10. Toad
11. Simon Belmont
#66wrightreyesrockPosted 9/28/2013 8:17:20 PM
1. Mewtwo
2. Chrom + Lucina pair up
3. Palutena
4. Ridley
5. Shulk
6. Bayonetta
7. Paper Mario
8. Dark Samus
9. Little Mac
10. Wonder Red
11. King K Rool
#67ItsKaljinyuTime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 8:35:05 PM
Pair up? Like the Ice Climbers? As in, you don't swap them out or transform into Chrom/Lucina? You're both of them at all times?
---
Kaljinyu
#68ItsKaljinyuTime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 8:51:06 PM
Not one vote for Daisy, aww. She used to have pretty vocal support.
---
Kaljinyu
#69energyman2289Posted 9/28/2013 9:36:52 PM
Of my own picks? Yay, I get to be biased for once!

Toad
Paper Mario
King K Rool
Skull Kid
Ridley
Little Mac
Gengar
Roy
Master Chief
Mewtwo
Issac
---
YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/user/energyman2289
MY CURRENT ROSTER http://energyman2289.deviantart.com/art/93-399440826
#70GalacaPosted 9/29/2013 6:23:02 AM
1) Duck Hunt Dog
2) Chibi-Robo
3) Waluigi
4) Chrom
5) Mach Rider
6) Funky Kong (yeah, sue me)
7) Mewtwo
8) Johto/X and Y Pokemon Trainer
9) Little Mac
10) Pac-Man
11) Phoenix Wright (most wanted)

Cut: Jigglypuff (I know she's a staple but meh) and nobody else, preferably. ROB and G&W are important parts of Nintendo history, so they should stay.

12) Ridley