My roster prediction.

#11albertojz356Posted 9/26/2013 9:54:09 PM
Nice roster :)
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#12ResponderPosted 9/26/2013 9:57:08 PM
thechaoticclown posted...
.....I can't believe it.
This prediction is the first prediction I've ever seen on this board, with no stupid, no possibility characters in it.
I thank you for this. =]

Agreed. Although there are characters I would like that aren't in the roster, it's very realistic and I wouldn't complain about it.
#13a_fartn_SpartanPosted 9/26/2013 10:03:10 PM
Responder posted...
.....I can't believe it.
This prediction is the first prediction I've ever seen on this board, with no stupid, no possibility characters in it.
I thank you for this. =]

Agreed. Although there are characters I would like that aren't in the roster, it's very realistic and I wouldn't complain about it.

Yes, it is a very "safe" roster, but that's what makes it realistic. To put in my 2 cents, I think Fire Emblem could warrant 3 reps. If Mother can get 2, then FE can get 3. Ike has a completely unique moveset and there's no reason to cut him.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#14Charizard18Posted 9/26/2013 10:04:33 PM
No Tingle, 1/10
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#15RememberingKim(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 10:10:18 PM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Responder posted...
.....I can't believe it.
I thank you for this. =]

Yes, it is a very "safe" roster, but that's what makes it realistic. To put in my 2 cents, I think Fire Emblem could warrant 3 reps. If Mother can get 2, then FE can get 3. Ike has a completely unique moveset and there's no reason to cut him.

Sakurai said somebody was gonna leave. Lucario and Ike both have somebody with higher priority then them.

And as for Tingle: I love Tingle too, he's my second most wanted character, but this a prediction roster.
---
Tingaru
#16tinyapocalypsePosted 9/26/2013 10:14:50 PM(edited)
This is by and far, the most accurate character roster ever. What's even better you know it's not going to be completely accurate because Sakurai will more than likely add in one or two 'from way left field outta nowhere' characters.
*Applauds*
---
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
#17Charizard18Posted 9/26/2013 10:16:47 PM
RememberingKim posted...
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Responder posted...
.....I can't believe it.
I thank you for this. =]

Sakurai said somebody was gonna leave. Lucario and Ike both have somebody with higher priority then them.

And as for Tingle: I love Tingle too, he's my second most wanted character, but this a prediction roster.

I know, I was just messing around because I know you love that little guy
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#18SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/26/2013 10:43:29 PM
I could live with it. No fan of K.Rool, but at least he plausible.

I would rather see Takamaru come into play, considering he's been showing up and again every now and then and being referenced... and there is also no Waluigi.

But this is the best list I could hope for. Even if I could make a REASONABLE dream list.

I still wish Nintendo went all in and decided to plop in the characters instead of just making this game an HD version of Brawl. (I know that seems harsh but it doesn't feel to distinctive from Brawl at this point. This could be Ultra Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii U and I would have been fooled.)
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#19AbugumgumPosted 9/26/2013 10:46:42 PM
this is boring.