KillerKremling's ANTI Roster

#21KillerKremling(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 8:57:40 PM
Dinoman96 posted...
hey wait a minute, i see no slippy here.

are you implying something, tc?

Despite the fans PERSONAL distaste towards Slipp he is still a solid and important character in the Star fox series that has appeared in every game like the loyal crew member he is. Plus given his far different build and job (mechanic, not pilot) he would be the most different, sensible and all around best addition as a Star Fox rep.
---
Black Shadow in Big Brother, Linebeck in Hades Kitchen
K. Rool is Love, K. Rool is Life
#22Seb_RamorayPosted 10/5/2013 8:32:42 AM
My only probs are Paula and Wonder Red, that I believe still have a good chance
---
I am the master of dimensions, the pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!
(Dream roster: http://imgur.com/vhS3sjP)
#23generalguy64Posted 10/9/2013 12:50:12 PM
I'm a fan of Waluigi and think Namco will put in Pac-man (Heihachi Mishima or Jin Kazama would be better) but they might be unplayable.
Only question I have, Unknown Trainer. I don't understand this, unless you mean that the Pokémon Trainer in Brawl was Red. Pokémon Trainer probably will be included like last time, maybe just a different appearance.
#24DaisyfanboyPosted 10/9/2013 12:55:38 PM
I really like a lot of those characters...
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#25shroom_ninja_XPosted 10/9/2013 1:10:25 PM
Pac-man shouldn't be on this list at all-- he's actually got a legitimate chance to be in the game. He's one of the most famed and influential icons in the history of gaming, and he's even crossed over with Mario himself.

Everybody else seems about right.
---
Word to your mother.
#26KillerKremling(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 1:15:53 PM
shroom_ninja_X posted...
Pac-man shouldn't be on this list at all-- he's actually got a legitimate chance to be in the game. He's one of the most famed and influential icons in the history of gaming, and he's even crossed over with Mario himself.

None of those were reasons to specifically have Pac-man in, just why he might be in.
---
#27shroom_ninja_XPosted 10/9/2013 1:20:33 PM
KillerKremling posted...
shroom_ninja_X posted...

None of those were reasons to specifically have Pac-man in, just why he might be in.

That's really not a reason to write him off either-- these things are definitely helping his case. Assuming that each company gets 1 third party, I'd say that Pac-man is one of the likelier candidates... being Namco's flagship character and all.

A Tales character would make more sense in his spot, IMHO.

(Don't take any of that the wrong way-- I'm not saying this to be the "DURR HURR NAMCO'S MAKING SSB4 SO PACMAN CONFIRMED" guy-- I actually believed he had a real chance to be in SSB even in the pre-Brawl days.)
---
Word to your mother.
#28Blues255Posted 10/9/2013 1:27:55 PM
I actually disagree with some of your choices there, but this is an enjoyable twist of those atrocious "realistic roster" topics. I'm not even mad.
---
Pretty much the only Goomba supporter for SSB4.
#29KillerKremling(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 2:21:25 PM
shroom_ninja_X posted...
KillerKremling posted...
shroom_ninja_X posted...

That's really not a reason to write him off either-- these things are definitely helping his case. Assuming that each company gets 1 third party, I'd say that Pac-man is one of the likelier candidates... being Namco's flagship character and all.

A Tales character would make more sense in his spot, IMHO.

(Don't take any of that the wrong way-- I'm not saying this to be the "DURR HURR NAMCO'S MAKING SSB4 SO PACMAN CONFIRMED" guy-- I actually believed he had a real chance to be in SSB even in the pre-Brawl days.)

I'm not as outwardly opposed to Pac-Man as say Daisy, however I honestly put him in just more in retaliation to all the people acting like he NEEDS to be in the game. Which he really at the end of the day doesn't.
---
#30WiiUltraMasterPosted 10/9/2013 2:56:38 PM
I have to admit.........I laughed Really hard when I saw Link xD.........

I agree with the majority except for Waluigi, Magnus, Krystal and Lyn

Waluigi is one of the most demanding characters for Smash at this point.........He's awesome character who definitely shows personality (especially if you played strikers)......He was important enough to make it as an assist trophy among other characters......Wario ideally should have his righthand Bro in Smash like Mario does with Luigi.......His inclusion completes the 4 mustached bros. lol.......moreso he's now in a process of being put into Project M (As heavily implied)

Magnus: NOW YOU KNOW Sakurai is gonna pop in those "Uprising" characters........so you can probably expect Magnus and Medusa (First and only Female Villanous)............MAYBE Palutena maybe. Beyond that Magnus is one of the most unique characters of the game (in terms of expectancy......because nobody was expecting a character like Magnus and now people like him)

Krystal: ok I don't necesarily care about Krystal but if they add somebody from Star Fox who do you think they are going to add after Wolf?? Old Peppy?........what "Help Me Fox ALL THE TIME" Slippy?? They might as well not add characters from Star Fox. and then with the lack of female characters, Nintendo/Sakurai is going see Krystal as ideal. Last thing is that we at least know Krystal can fight with a staff. All the hentai furry/hentai/anime pervert fans. She has too much leverage over Slippy
(Once again I don't care about Krystal like that but that is truth)

Lyn: I'm gonna throw the female and assist trophy once more. Although with the many Fire Emblem characters already in smash bros. series......I have to agree with you alittle......If theres a group FE characters then Lyn would be too much