This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

KillerKremling's ANTI Roster

#51KillerKremling(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 4:25:49 PM
KingIceSonic posted...
If you can't tell when I am obviously joking then that sounds like a personal problem. Like you can think what you want but I don't really care especially since I don't know what you look like.

Also no I am not "Butt hurt" because I don't have a BF and I am a virgin so I cannot do those type of things. If I do get hurt down there then I would be happy because by them I found someone special :)

Plus I am happy because Sonic is confirmed(My sig), not any negative emotion.

It's harder than you think to pick up on a joke like that on the Internet. But I don't like fighting anymore, can we stop please.
---
Black Shadow in Big Brother, Linebeck in Hades Kitchen
K. Rool is Love, K. Rool is Life
#52Blues255Posted 10/9/2013 4:26:03 PM
KingIceSonic posted...
If you can't tell when I am obviously joking then that sounds like a personal problem. Like you can think what you want but I don't really care especially since I don't know what you look like.

Also no I am not "Butt hurt" because I don't have a BF and I am a virgin so I cannot do those type of things. If I do get hurt down there then I would be happy because by them I found someone special :)

If you were joking the whole exchange, you need practice.
---
Pretty much the only Goomba supporter for SSB4.
#53generalguy64Posted 10/9/2013 4:27:33 PM
Why does everyone want a second Kid Icarus character?
#54KingIceSonicPosted 10/9/2013 4:34:54 PM
KillerKremling posted...
KingIceSonic posted...

It's harder than you think to pick up on a joke like that on the Internet. But I don't like fighting anymore, can we stop please.

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was joking when I was saying you look like King K Rool but alright. No more fighting

Now we can cuddle
---
<3 Engaged to MrSpacelySlate <3
Chrom, Dixie, Sonic, SSB4 6/13/13
#55Dinoman96Posted 10/9/2013 4:39:06 PM
generalguy64 posted...

why are people obsessed with the series size proportion thing? star fox has three characters despite having five games.
---
wargle gargle
#56bisonyesyesPosted 10/9/2013 4:42:03 PM
Why the hell is The Skull there? You should take him off and instead put in Lloyd Irving who doesn't make sense because he's just a boring obscure 3rd party.
---
YES! YES!
http://youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs
#57WiiUltraMasterPosted 10/9/2013 8:10:11 PM
KillerKremling posted...
WiiUltraMaster posted...
Magnus is more unique in addition to Smash then Palutena........honestly how different is Palutena from Zelda? you may say Ike-to-Magnus but theres still a brute difference and they might unfortunately drop Ike due to his fated appearance in "Awakening".....Furthermore you actually get to PLAY as Magnus and fight alongside with him while Palutena is ONCE AGAIN behind the scenes supporting Pit (Note: you actually get to play as Peach in some games AND she has her own game on the DS in case you make a Palutena-Peach comparison statement)....you saying that Magnus is bland and such is your own personal input.....basically personal preference I guess.....Honestly with Uprising's exposure might put in all 3 of the characters.

Palutena is vastly different from Zelda, who is just a magic user. Palutena is a goddess, so in theory unless she can potentially do...well...anything. And even her standard powers are performed in a very different way from zelda. But even without her powers she's still seen using varous weapons from Uprising, all of which are very unique and nothing like Zelda has. Plus seeing as we've seen her using other weapons she could again in theory use any of the 100+ weapons from Uprising. I'm sorry but I just don't get how you could claim Palutena would be less unique then Magnus. Magnus appeared in 2 chapters and is a minor character, that to be fair you have yet to tell me a single unique quality he has.

Just like you've yet to tell me how Slippy has more moveset potential than Krystal?
#58WiiUltraMasterPosted 10/9/2013 8:24:57 PM
Dinoman96 posted...
Magnus is more unique in addition to Smash then Palutena........honestly how different is Palutena from Zelda? you may say Ike-to-Magnus but theres still a brute difference and they might unfortunately drop Ike due to his fated appearance in "Awakening".....Furthermore you actually get to PLAY as Magnus and fight alongside with him while Palutena is ONCE AGAIN behind the scenes supporting Pit (Note: you actually get to play as Peach in some games AND she has her own game on the DS in case you make a Palutena-Peach comparison statement).

1. yes, there's a huge difference between ike and magnus: magnus has EVEN LESS moves than ike.
2. and no, ike is not going anywhere. stop with these patterns. roy was going to be in brawl with him anyways but was cut because of time constraints and was among the most expendable characters.
3. yeah, i remember how zelda carried around a staff and a shield and commanded an army of centurions, and i remember palutena being able to turn into an alter ego. the only thing the two share is that they're both girls with magic of sorts.
4. if you think being playable automatically grants you a spot in smash bros, i guess you think slippy, peppy, toad, and the kirby super star helpers will be playable as well.

magnus is a random, unimportant character who's only in 3/25 chapters in one game. he has no place among characters like mario and link.

No No........Its not the dumb pattern.......I mean......Have you seen Ike in the newest game?? They completely ruined him and made him look like a common grunt. He's almost hard to notice in that game...........I don't know what they were thinking......If he is still in I hope he retains the same look or AT THE VERY LEAST rock the "Radiant Dawn" look if change is needed
#59WiiUltraMasterPosted 10/9/2013 8:31:40 PM
generalguy64 posted...

I think its much more that we expect a group of new Kid Icarus characters because of the recent game for the 3DS........I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai throws in 3 charcters from that game alone.......although 2 is a safe number...........I don't think he's ever exceeded 3 additions from 1 series
#60blastdoorPosted 10/10/2013 11:15:32 AM
yes except for meowth and pacman,
---