Yoshi Vs. Sonic

#11Auto-GyroPosted 10/3/2013 4:14:47 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
Listen,we all know Sonic wins, Yoshi just can't win unless he flew faster with his wings, which he doesn't besides ascending, meaning Sonic with enough momentum could probably beat Yoshi at max in just base form.

Stop. Just ****ing stop.
---
...just like a prostitute.
#12Pikachu942Posted 10/3/2013 4:15:33 PM
i-am-a-giraffe posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
Listen,we all know Sonic wins, Yoshi just can't win unless he flew faster with his wings, which he doesn't besides ascending, meaning Sonic with enough momentum could probably beat Yoshi at max in just base form.

Nah, Yoshi would eat him. Have you seen how long that guy's tongue is?

Pretty sure he won't eat something that fast that it could break his tongue at full speed, and possibly burn it in Super and other forms.
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont
In case you couln't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
#13Pikachu942Posted 10/3/2013 4:16:44 PM
Auto-Gyro posted...
Pikachu942 posted...

Stop. Just ****ing stop.

Nah, no thanks, I'll keep talking about how Sonic is the 3rd, possibly 4th with Megaman around, strongest Smash character in canon.
---
#14i-am-a-giraffe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 4:25:33 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
i-am-a-giraffe posted...
Pikachu942 posted...

Nah, Yoshi would eat him. Have you seen how long that guy's tongue is?

Pretty sure he won't eat something that fast that it could break his tongue at full speed, and possibly burn it in Super and other forms.

How do you he wouldn't? Yoshi's a pretty fearless guy.

And burn his tongue? His spits fire dude. The only difference Super would make is that his egg would be shiny instead.
---
Beedle in Hades' Kitchen.
Formerly known as: Toadsworth in Survivor and Big Brother
#15Auto-GyroPosted 10/3/2013 4:28:32 PM
Typical 12 year old Sonic fanboy. If you make crappy fanart, then you're the full package.
---
...just like a prostitute.
#16123chattyPosted 10/3/2013 4:29:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKQtBPv76xc

See, Yoshi totally wins in this completely legit canon battle. Hooray!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOUS3uFYIuE
#17Pikachu942Posted 10/3/2013 4:30:07 PM
Auto-Gyro posted...
Typical 12 year old Sonic fanboy. If you make crappy fanart, then you're the full package.

Me? First of all, I'm not 12. Second of all, Sonic is not my favorite series, he just is a
Mary Sue almost as much as Pit and Ganon, who can come back to life! Also, I don't make fanart, because I know it would be crappy.
---
#18smashbroslurkerPosted 10/3/2013 4:51:07 PM
super and hyper sonic would beat yoshi easy. sonic's spikes would hurt yoshis insides if he ate him.
---
I lurk on the smash boards
Unofficial lurker of all forum games
#19GhastsPosted 10/3/2013 4:56:12 PM
Auto-Gyro posted...

Lol
---
Pichu and such.
Nanocarp and such.
#20Traptin3daysPosted 10/3/2013 5:02:48 PM(edited)
Sonic is a mary sues. Mary sues are a plague and should never get votes.

Yoshi wins. That guy even killed Raptor, nothing can stop him. Besides, dinosaurs eat hedgehogs. It is logical.

Also, hedgehogs usual cause of death is being run over by cars. Yoshi drives cars. Thus Yoshi is Sonic's mortal enemy.
---
Kill the boy and let the man be born~