Little Mac, Pac-man, Mii, Chrom, and Mewtwo are the most likely characters.

#1DoctorRicePosted 10/5/2013 1:02:01 PM
Agree or Disagree? - Results (100 votes)
Agree
55% (55 votes)
Disagree
45% (45 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I agree with myself.

I believe Little Mac, Pac-man, and Mii rumor is very credible. A very credible user on this board who's been here ever since the pre-Brawl days (I forgot his name, hasn't been here in a while I believe) basically confirmed this to be true.

Then there's Pokemon and Fire Emblem, two franchises with consistently new characters. Chrom and Mewtwo are the most obvious choices of the bunch, due to their high demand (if you count Mewtwo as a newcomer).
#2Seb_RamorayPosted 10/5/2013 1:07:54 PM
Only voted no for Pacman
---
I am the master of dimensions, the pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!
(Dream roster: http://imgur.com/vhS3sjP) (List of 100 snags: 1)
#3Pikachu942Posted 10/5/2013 1:08:20 PM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Only voted no for Pacman

I hate you!
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont
In case you couln't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
#4judgementaeonPosted 10/5/2013 1:09:26 PM
Eh, I don't really care for Pac-Man, but who knows, he could be interesting. I mostly just want Little Mac.
---
HELP J STARS VICTORY VS COME TO THE US!
http://tinyurl.com/lehh4ye
#5Seb_RamorayPosted 10/5/2013 1:15:52 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Only voted no for Pacman

I hate you!

The only things that are good for him is that rumor and a little of Namco help at the game. If the game was about iconic, a lot of characters wouldn't be in. His moveset would be harder to do than ROB's were. He is as possible as any other third party that has relevance with Nintendo. on my opinion, of course
---
#6Pikachu942Posted 10/5/2013 1:17:40 PM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Only voted no for Pacman

I hate you!

The only things that are good for him is that rumor and a little of Namco help at the game. If the game was about iconic, a lot of characters wouldn't be in. His moveset would be harder to do than ROB's were. He is as possible as any other third party that has relevance with Nintendo. on my opinion, of course

It'snot an opinion about moveset potential, and less than R.O.B.? You obviously haven't played any of his more recent games, and only the arcade game! He has had 3 games with Mario, is relevant today, and like you said, is iconic.
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont
In case you couln't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
#7RememberingKimPosted 10/5/2013 1:17:53 PM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Only voted no for Pacman

I hate you!

ROB had no moves except the gyro that made sense for him, so no.
---
Tingaru
#8TopHattedTroopPosted 10/5/2013 1:18:39 PM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Only voted no for Pacman

Same here.
---
TopHattedTroopa's Alternate Account; brought to you by me.
#9Seb_RamorayPosted 10/5/2013 1:23:34 PM
RememberingKim posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Only voted no for Pacman

I hate you!

That means they had to do hard to make a moveset that wasn't completely out of his character, so yes
---
#10ZeroGravity38Posted 10/5/2013 1:25:00 PM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
RememberingKim posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Only voted no for Pacman

I hate you!

That means they had to do hard to make a moveset that wasn't completely out of his character, so yes

They could base his moveset off of Ghostly Adventure wouldn't be hard.
---
My SSBU Roster - http://i.imgur.com/88RkL7B.jpg