This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I added a character to my fan roster; need palette-swaps for two characters now.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I added a character to my fan roster; need palette-swaps for two characters now.

User Info: Rot8er_ConeX

Rot8er_ConeX
3 years ago#1
(An actual 80/80! I wasn't trying until I saw I had two characters left, so I added the word "I" at the beginning.)

I added the 3DS Sound Bird as a WTF character. I think we could do palette-swaps based on other birds in Nintendo games that look like they're similar species?

And I still need palette-swaps for Professor Layton. I have a Luke one and a tuxedo one, but that's still only three of at least six.
Eagerly anticipating SM3DW, SSBU, and DKC:TF.
Not changing this sig line until dA fixes their mobile site. Signed 21July2013

User Info: GeneralPengu

GeneralPengu
3 years ago#2
Blue Bird
Black Bird
Red Bird
Yellow Bird
Green Bird
Purple Bird
Any Color Ever Bird

not that hard
Survivor: Pit. BB: Pac-Man. WDI: Koopa The Quick. HK: Mewtwo.
List of 100 snags: 11

User Info: TopHattedTroopa

TopHattedTroopa
3 years ago#3
...what?

And if you need Layton pallet swaps, how about one based off 'Future Layton' from Unwound Future. Or one referencing his younger self from the flashbacks in Miracle Mask and/or Unwound Future.
Professor Layton, Ninten, Little Mac, Paper Mario, and Bandana Dee for SSB4.
Official Professor. Layton of Smash Big Brother.

User Info: Rot8er_ConeX

Rot8er_ConeX
3 years ago#4
@TopHattedTroopa: you asking what I mean by the parenthetical remark at the top? Certain users here have a game where they try to make their topic titles exactly as long as the maximum. When they succeed, they put "80/80" at the start of their post, meaning they used eighty characters out of eighty characters allowed.
Eagerly anticipating SM3DW, SSBU, and DKC:TF.
Not changing this sig line until dA fixes their mobile site. Signed 21July2013

User Info: TopHattedTroopa

TopHattedTroopa
3 years ago#5
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
@TopHattedTroopa: you asking what I mean by the parenthetical remark at the top? Certain users here have a game where they try to make their topic titles exactly as long as the maximum. When they succeed, they put "80/80" at the start of their post, meaning they used eighty characters out of eighty characters allowed.

Oh; thanks for the explanation, then.
Professor Layton, Ninten, Little Mac, Paper Mario, and Bandana Dee for SSB4.
Official Professor Layton of Smash Big Brother.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I added a character to my fan roster; need palette-swaps for two characters now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived