This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I added a character to my fan roster; need palette-swaps for two characters now.

#1Rot8er_ConeXPosted 10/6/2013 6:40:47 AM
(An actual 80/80! I wasn't trying until I saw I had two characters left, so I added the word "I" at the beginning.)

I added the 3DS Sound Bird as a WTF character. I think we could do palette-swaps based on other birds in Nintendo games that look like they're similar species?

And I still need palette-swaps for Professor Layton. I have a Luke one and a tuxedo one, but that's still only three of at least six.
---
Eagerly anticipating SM3DW, SSBU, and DKC:TF.
Not changing this sig line until dA fixes their mobile site. Signed 21July2013
#2GeneralPenguPosted 10/6/2013 6:42:59 AM
Blue Bird
Black Bird
Red Bird
Yellow Bird
Green Bird
Purple Bird
Any Color Ever Bird

not that hard
---
Survivor: Pit. BB: Pac-Man. WDI: Koopa The Quick. HK: Mewtwo.
List of 100 snags: 11
#3TopHattedTroopaPosted 10/6/2013 6:44:12 AM
...what?

And if you need Layton pallet swaps, how about one based off 'Future Layton' from Unwound Future. Or one referencing his younger self from the flashbacks in Miracle Mask and/or Unwound Future.
---
Professor Layton, Ninten, Little Mac, Paper Mario, and Bandana Dee for SSB4.
Official Professor. Layton of Smash Big Brother.
#4Rot8er_ConeX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 6:48:27 AM
@TopHattedTroopa: you asking what I mean by the parenthetical remark at the top? Certain users here have a game where they try to make their topic titles exactly as long as the maximum. When they succeed, they put "80/80" at the start of their post, meaning they used eighty characters out of eighty characters allowed.
---
Eagerly anticipating SM3DW, SSBU, and DKC:TF.
Not changing this sig line until dA fixes their mobile site. Signed 21July2013
#5TopHattedTroopaPosted 10/6/2013 6:51:17 AM
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
@TopHattedTroopa: you asking what I mean by the parenthetical remark at the top? Certain users here have a game where they try to make their topic titles exactly as long as the maximum. When they succeed, they put "80/80" at the start of their post, meaning they used eighty characters out of eighty characters allowed.

Oh; thanks for the explanation, then.
---
Professor Layton, Ninten, Little Mac, Paper Mario, and Bandana Dee for SSB4.
Official Professor Layton of Smash Big Brother.