Villager
Tom Nook
KK Slider
Little Mac

Nothin to see here, folks.
---
Because I can...
#3eclipse_exePosted 10/8/2013 1:17:20 AM
i'd give this a -17.5/10... it has literally nothing good besides ridley. please allow me to list where you lost points

Start of list: 5/10

Mario Reps: 3/10.. both of those are terrible

Yoshi Rep: 2:10 yoshi's series honestly doesn't NEED another rep, though i will admit that kamek would be the best choice

Wario Missing: 0/10 there is literally no reason to even think wario would be cut. he has two series of his own and both are still getting games to this day.. he even recently had a title for wii u ( Game and Wario)

Dk Reps: -2/10 not only are these both terrible choices.. but even GOOGLE can't find anyone named "Trixie Kong" in fact, the only Trixie i have ever even heard of is the one from mlp.. and for the sake of not causing flame wars i will assume you mean tiny kong or perhaps dixie and just hit the "T" by mistake.

Metroid Reps: -2/10 like i said above ridley is the only good thing.. but dark samus cancel's him out.. not only is dark samus literally a clone of samus... but its also old news and has been old news for years.

Zelda reps: -4/10 not only did you cut ganondorf.. but you replaced him with his toon incarnation for no reason..

Pokemon: -7/10 not only did you cut lucario for no reason.. but you also REPLACED the iconic pokemon trainer with an entirely new one from the least relevant generation of the series right now!

Fire Emblem: -10/10 this is what i like to call the trainwreck section.. you added roy and chrom.. both of whom are swordsmen and thus add NOTHING to the series representation..

Starfox: -12/10 krystal's an ok rep.. but leon is the most random out of place charicter on this entire list ( bar one glaring exception but i'll get to that in a bit) he has no importance in his series and 4 reps was already pushing it.

misc: 12.5/10 mostly for the " G** and Watch" Comment.

Animal Crossing -1.5/10 there is no reason for animal Crossing to have two reps, let alone 3...

Felix the Cat: -17.5/10 NO.. just.. no.. he does not belong anywhere NEAR smash bros as he is not a video game character.
---
psn: supersoniccd
White 2 FC: 051967901419
#4Chzrm3Posted 10/8/2013 1:36:39 AM(edited)
I would add Chunky and remove Waluigi, and then I think it's flawless.

Oh also, cut Snake. If you already did, cut him again.

---
If Smash 4 gets more DK reps, I'll achieve Nirvana and never want anything again.
Dixie, Funky, Lanky, Cranky........... Mmmmmmm yeeaaaaaa!!!!
#5albertojz356Posted 10/8/2013 1:58:01 AM
Gay and Watch sounds sexy.
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.