Wii Fit Trainer is the best character to join Smash! I'm dead Serious! :)

#21MargisamePosted 10/10/2013 2:22:35 AM
xyzlactic posted...
I like Kirby, pit, peach and toon link. But then the moment I saw wii fit trainee.. My jaw dropped. I was like this is my new main!

Omg I was screaming like a fangurl seeing her reveal trailer! She was my most wanted newcomer and now she's playable! Yes!

I'm so in love with the character that I'll attend smash bros 4 tournaments dressed up as wii fit trainer.

Also wii fit trainer is a health nut just like me! I love working out and staying in shape! :D

I'd say she's my favorite smash character period! So trolly that she gives the opponents work out tips while Kickin thier butts lol

100% Agree! I fangurl'd too.
Along with Peach, I've got a powerful female team~!

Also, you look great!
---
Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 5, Touhou 8, Skullgirls, and Mother.
Working on a Smash Bros. RPG on RPG Maker VX Ace, and it's hard working solo.
#22IAmMC2Posted 10/10/2013 3:29:19 AM
I like her too, but I can't see myself using her. I'm glad she's there but don't intend to play her. I'm sure that sounds weird but I just really appreciate the quirkiness she brings to the game.
---
Project M > Melee > Brawl > 64
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#23XandrewPosted 10/11/2013 7:15:32 AM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
SwordBlaze posted...
I was indifferent at first but I am really starting to dislike her. Mainly because of this board lol

Then you're a weak minded individual for letting a GameFAQs board influence your personal views.

---
absence of proof is better proof against than for.
#24SwordBlazePosted 10/11/2013 4:43:06 PM
SwordBlaze posted...
I was indifferent at first but I am really starting to dislike her. Mainly because of this board lol

Then you're a weak minded individual for letting a GameFAQs board influence your personal views.

An unimportant view on an unimportant character. Straighten out your priorities. However where there is logic I will take interest, whether on gamefaqs or in a college class. Off your high horse.
---
"It's not camping, it's tactical sitting." - ATARIJAWA
"Play is the highest form of research." - Albert Einstein
#25RagirothPosted 10/11/2013 5:25:20 PM
Well I'm glad someone is very happy with her at least. I actually had to see if I was having a bad dream when she was confirmed.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#26Lexmark1989Posted 10/11/2013 5:54:58 PM
SwordBlaze posted...
SwordBlaze posted...

An unimportant view on an unimportant character. Straighten out your priorities. However where there is logic I will take interest, whether on gamefaqs or in a college class. Off your high horse.

None of that really matters to his reply since he's sorta right. Gamefaqs can make you hate any character given enough time.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#27smashman92Posted 10/11/2013 6:16:01 PM
WFT is the worst thing that has ever happened to the SSB series.
---
Charizard for SSBU
#28capturinggod200Posted 10/11/2013 8:22:57 PM
I'm trying to be indifferent toward her but seeing how the whole internet is over hyping her inclusion it gets annoying all they've seen is her trailer they haven't actually played her yet but somehow she is their new main.

Its like Chuck Norris memes all over again with her or the villager the memes aren't funny just annoying.
#29XandrewPosted 10/11/2013 10:20:59 PM
smashman92 posted...
WFT is the worst thing that has ever happened to the SSB series.

Mewtwo
---
absence of proof is better proof against than for.
#30hhjghbhghnmhPosted 10/11/2013 10:59:25 PM
Pikmin3000 posted...
Xandrew posted...
I ship the trainers, Wii Fit and Pokemon.

Isn't Red supposed to be 10?

Um excuse me, he is eleven, thank you very much. What they share is beautiful, quit trying to keep them apart.
---
Barrel!