Sakurai confirmed to be an ass man.

#31lastoutlaw113Posted 10/14/2013 7:55:15 PM
HarryT3hDoktor posted...
lastoutlaw113 posted...
MetaQuantum posted...
CanyouGuess posted...
Well come on, remember how detailed Snake's ass was in Brawl?

It has more to do with Hideo Kojima being in the closet.

Yoji Shinkawa designs the characters, and Meryl's ass is just as defined. Then there's Quiet from the new game.

I'm almost positive that Kojima is confirmed to be bisexual, so I hardly think he's "in the closet".

I don't really care whether he is or not, but I'm not believing you unless you show proof
---
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on.
http://bigboss113.deviantart.com/
#32YomigaeruPosted 10/14/2013 7:55:30 PM
SpunkySix posted...
Jangobadass posted...
Poor Trainer. She thought this would be her big break and a chance at stardom. But not only has there been a TON of Rule 34 art of her, but Sakurai keep taking official pictures like this of her :(

All part of her plan, bro.

I know right? She'll shed some crocodile tears and pretend to be against presenting herself as eye candy, but continue to count all that money coming in.

...you know, didn't Kate Upton say something about being embarrassed to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated?

We're on to you, ladies. Shame us for liking the eye candy, but continue to profit from it. I'm on to you...
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
#33MetaknighterPosted 10/15/2013 12:15:59 PM
This was confirmed by Peach in Melee.
---
"People call things OP'd when they don't use it and die from it a lot." - WestSdeNleVrus
Live: Giggity Blonde
#34SwordMasterEXPosted 10/16/2013 6:37:34 PM
No wonder he gave Peach such a powerful ass bump.
---
It's the Autumn season and that means Pumpkin flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts, Pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin bread, even Pumpkin flavored harlots!