This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SSB5 roster

#11WaWaluigi803(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 3:18:31 PM
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
Mario and Pokémon have five reps, and Zelda three. The Big Three should be equal.

Zelda's important, but not as important/big as Pokemon or Mario.

Pokemon has an anime, is the biggest series for the Nintendo handhelds (people always assume you are playing Pokemon when you are using a DS), it's one of the biggest gaming franchises.

Zelda is big, but it can't hold a candle to the other two. The Zelda games aren't system sellers. Also, Tingle is basically Zelda.
---
803 is the best number
#12Jacob46719Posted 10/12/2013 3:19:57 PM
SSB567 roster
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#13ShorydoukenPosted 10/12/2013 3:27:49 PM(edited)
Ok, I didn't look over the whole list, but I swear to F*** that if Wolf, or Toon Link, Or Falco, or even Ganondorf is on there, and you actually cut Lucas... 0/10.

.... Wow. Biased much?
---
Gigant Bell+Haki=OP. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy.
PSN:Luigifan20
#14KillerKremlingPosted 10/12/2013 3:29:43 PM
Too far into the future to give a solid roster for.
---
Linebeck in Hades Kitchen
K. Rool is Love, K. Rool is Life
#15Dinoman96Posted 10/12/2013 3:37:52 PM
WaWaluigi803 posted...
Dinoman96 posted...
f-zero and animal crossing aren't series that should ever need a 2nd char.

Animal Crossing is a giant, huge series. Very popular, sales are always huge, if Fire Emblem deserves two characters, Animal Crossing more than deserves two characters.

F-Zero I cannot argue with.

you shouldn't just give a series more characters just because it's popular. ac isn't a series about combat like fire emblem is. usually, oddball characters like the villager are better off as the single character for their series. game and watches were popular back in the day, do you think we need to make "ms. game & watch" as the 2nd g&w character? or do we need to add the male wii fit trainer because wii fit is popular?
---
wargle gargle
#16Ultimate3DSFanPosted 10/12/2013 4:04:48 PM
No Ridley, 11/10. He's too big.
---
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!
GameFAQs' #1 Impractical Jokers Fan! LARRY!
#17KillerKremlingPosted 10/12/2013 4:10:39 PM
Ultimate3DSFan posted...
11/10.

Your rating is too big.
---
Linebeck in Hades Kitchen
K. Rool is Love, K. Rool is Life
#18Rayquaza487Posted 10/12/2013 4:24:13 PM
lastoutlaw113 posted...
WaWaluigi803 posted...
Kraid

What

---
Official Waddle Doo of the Smash Big Brother
I'm going to delete my account if Ridley is CONFIRMED for SSB4! ;P
#19Braver_Angel_70Posted 10/12/2013 7:02:24 PM
WaWaluigi803 posted...
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
Mario and Pokémon have five reps, and Zelda three. The Big Three should be equal.

Pokemon has an anime, is the biggest series for the Nintendo handhelds (people always assume you are playing Pokemon when you are using a DS), it's one of the biggest gaming franchises.

Zelda is big, but it can't hold a candle to the other two. The Zelda games aren't system sellers. Also, Tingle is basically Zelda.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/zelda wind waker hd release triggers_685_percent_increase_in_uk_wii_u_hardware_sales (Replace _ to the spaces.)

Told. Disproved. Grounded by taking away gaming console and PC. Sent to room w/o dinner.
---
DaLagga"consoles were their own unique thing, these days, they're essentially just really low end PC's with child locks.No wonder they're in decline."
#20AIien803Posted 10/12/2013 10:36:36 PM
Braver_Angel_70 posted...
WaWaluigi803 posted...
Rot8er_ConeX posted...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/zelda wind waker hd release triggers_685_percent_increase_in_uk_wii_u_hardware_sales (Replace _ to the spaces.)

Told. Disproved. Grounded by taking away gaming console and PC. Sent to room w/o dinner.

Zelda is big, but can't compare to the other two. Where's my Zelda anime? My Link plushie? Zeldacon 2014?
---
Godzilla!