This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Every character has an alt based on a Tekken character (and who?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Your Reaction: Every character has an alt based on a Tekken character (and who?)

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
3 years ago#1
80/80

Just a thought I had, since in Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition, every character has an alt based on a Nintendo character (though, disappointingly, they weren't individual alts, with about four characters sharing a Nintendo costume).

So, since Namco is working on this, how would you react if the Nintendo characters in this game each had an alt based on a Tekken character? And who do you feel should have who?

For those who want to see the Nintendo costumes in Tekken, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2ZEK9L5ZU
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
3 years ago#2
Mario dressed as Paul, including the hair.

User Info: MetroidMewtwo

MetroidMewtwo
3 years ago#3
Link/Toon Link as Yoshimitsu.

Donkey Kong as one of those Jack robots.

Peach as that Lili girl.

WFT as Asuka.

Ganondorf(if/when he's revealed) as Heihachi... Complete with an actual moveset change to include all the Wrestling moves Heihachi does.
My shortened name is MM.
It's not that I have a bad sense of direction, I'm just interested in all directions.~Laguna Loire

User Info: ShikiNanaya22

ShikiNanaya22
3 years ago#4
Peach = Panda

User Info: AIien803

AIien803
3 years ago#5
little mac = steve fox.

i named my steve fox in tekken 3ds little mac, and my little mac in super punch-out! steve. i was so dissapointed when steve did not get a Mac costume in Tekken.
Godzilla!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Your Reaction: Every character has an alt based on a Tekken character (and who?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived