What's tomorrow's screenshot? (2.0) Day 49

#1DasDavidPosted 10/14/2013 12:56:00 PM
Let's make a game of this. Make a description of tomorrow's screenshot. The more accurate and detailed your post is, and/or the more risky it is, the more likely you are to score major points.

The scoring categories are as follows:

30 points: Specific newcomer/veteran, or specific new stage.

20 points: 4+ details correct, and/or unspecific newcomer/veteran.

15 points: 3 details correct, and/or unspecific new stage.

10 points: 2 details correct.

05 points: 1 detail correct.

01 points: Participation.

You can't have any variables and you can only describe one screenshot. Golden Rule: Don't have the words OR, IF or EITHER in your description. If you post two or more situations, I'll suppose the last one is your entry. The winner earns bragging rights.

Well that's that, and now we move on to different guesses haha. Like.... two people happened to have Mario/Luigi in their prediction. Scoring sucked =P

Scoreboard
http://pastebin.com/TsHprhKV

Yes, too lazy to post top ten again, I'm sorry I just feel low energy lately and scoring a VERY low scoring thread did not excite me enough today haha.

That said, I've decided that I will be resetting at day fifty one since that seemed to be the most popular opinion voiced on the matter. After the reset I will be back to old form with the top ten along with what I've decided to call the Winners Wall. Not positive how exactly this will be formatted yet but I'll figure it out. As always, I'm open to suggestions.
---
Latest SSB4 Dream Roster: http://imgur.com/rlOBXRa
3DS FC: 4699 6325 1681
#2PryexelPosted 10/14/2013 12:57:47 PM
Pikachu looking at some flowers in the Lost world stage.
---
Can you defeat a Level 9 Mewtwo in Melee with Pichu? Yes, if you have that kind of skill.
Hoping for Pokemon Thunder Yellow for 3DS.
#3DynasticAnthonyPosted 10/14/2013 1:13:30 PM
Sonic, Villager, Toon Link and Mega Man on Battlefield. DK slapping, Villager being Villager, Sonic in da air and Mega Man walking.
---
DynasticAnthony x Victoria Justice is my only true pairing.
#4xgiraffes13xPosted 10/14/2013 1:16:17 PM
Villager and Olimar are due to appear. Villager using a special, Olimar with a pikmin from Pikmin 3, a red and white one as well (he's attacking with one of them), Sonic using a smash attack and Toon Link using a new move.

Lost World stage for the Wii U.
---
Once a giraffe, always a giraffe.
http://i.imgur.com/8BYWIuv.png
#5i-am-a-giraffePosted 10/14/2013 1:43:43 PM
I'm thinking there'll be a character reveal on Wednesday or Thursday. I'll probably guess its Zelda then.

But for tomorrow I'll go with Villager and Peach on the Pyrosphere stage. Both of them are doing their recovery moves (Villager's balloons and Peach's parasol).
---
Beedle in Hades' Kitchen.
Formerly known as: Toadsworth in Survivor and Big Brother
#6SalsaSavantPosted 10/14/2013 1:45:28 PM(edited)
Link, Tink, ST Tink looking confused at each other. Luigi and Peach are taunting.

On the ST stage, of course.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#7OsumnisPosted 10/14/2013 1:57:45 PM
Sonic doing the spin dash, Pikachu using thunder, unspecific veteran taunting and Villager standing next to a tree on a new Mario Galaxy Stage (for Wii U).
---
I just made a signature because it looks better when posting.
#8GigaraverPosted 10/14/2013 2:13:56 PM
Peach throwing a turnip at Animal Crossing who's trying to catch it ('cause Turnips are valuable in AC :P), Olimar tossing his pikmin, and Donkey Kong jumping in the air on the Animal Crossing stage.
---
Gamertag - The Hyperdon --- {Now Playing: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3}
Nintendo 3DS FC - [3394 - 3563 - 6616]
#9any14coffeePosted 10/14/2013 3:18:37 PM
Pikachu hitting Villager and Toon Link with Thunder, which also knocks a tree over. This is on the Smashville stage.
---
Little Mac in Survivor Smash Bros.
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl you find someone to carry you."
#10UberPyro64Posted 10/14/2013 3:19:53 PM
A new Pokemon rep.

Last time I'm doing this.
---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/