No one is getting cut from brawl

#1Totes-My-BoatsPosted 10/14/2013 11:31:59 PM
Calling it.
#2bestssbbfanPosted 10/15/2013 12:02:24 AM
Same here
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#3JunDagekiPosted 10/15/2013 12:13:55 AM
I think we can all agree to that since Toon Link, Sakurai is not afraid on copy pasting the characters if he has to. (yes i'm aware of the changes TL has gotten)
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#4Doug314Posted 10/15/2013 12:24:15 AM
I won't agree as long as Snake and Lucario aren't confirmed.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!
#5Monkmaster79Posted 10/15/2013 12:24:34 AM
JunDageki posted...
I think we can all agree to that since Toon Link, Sakurai is not afraid on copy pasting the characters if he has to. (yes i'm aware of the changes TL has gotten)

What changes?
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
#6UberPyro64Posted 10/15/2013 12:29:20 AM
Doug314 posted...
I won't agree as long as Snake and Lucario aren't confirmed.

Lucario had a really big role in X & Y so I doubt it would be cut now.
---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
#7JunDagekiPosted 10/15/2013 1:07:21 AM
Monkmaster79 posted...
JunDageki posted...

What changes?

Character model, expressions.
---
#8The_KoreyPosted 10/15/2013 1:25:34 AM
JunDageki posted...
I think we can all agree to that since Toon Link, Sakurai is not afraid on copy pasting the characters if he has to.

Problem with that. Sakurai already stated he prefers there be at least 2 versions of Link in every game, because they're all different guys and look/play differently. That would give Tink priority over 1/3 of the rest of the cast. Not that I want anyone cut, but you can't really use Tink to expect Lucario, Ike, and Wolf, or whoever's truly at the bottom of the barrel.
---
Because I can...
#9JunDagekiPosted 10/15/2013 1:40:12 AM
The_Korey posted...
JunDageki posted...
I think we can all agree to that since Toon Link, Sakurai is not afraid on copy pasting the characters if he has to.

Problem with that. Sakurai already stated he prefers there be at least 2 versions of Link in every game, because they're all different guys and look/play differently. That would give Tink priority over 1/3 of the rest of the cast. Not that I want anyone cut, but you can't really use Tink to expect Lucario, Ike, and Wolf, or whoever's truly at the bottom of the barrel.

Sakurai also said he felt mortified for cutting characters.
He had the choice to put the Classic Link which is what Zelda: ALBW is based of. But he chose to put back T.Link again. Highly doubt anyone from Brawl will be cut, there are more reasons to keep them than to cut them.
---
#10BlubbernautPosted 10/15/2013 2:00:07 AM
I doubt Snake will return.
But everyone else, I think so.