This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Project M fans are the WORST part of this fanbase.

#1Ducky_MomoPosted 10/15/2013 10:30:18 AM
Big C. They're probably the most arrogant part of this fanbase. Big egos, too. It also doesn't help that what they're so fervently white knighting is nothing more than a hack.

MetalKirbyPlush is the worst of them all. One of the biggest superiority complexes I've ever seen in my life. It really is quite telling.
#2kukingina2Posted 10/15/2013 10:34:05 AM
D, TC is the worst part of the fanbase
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#3ViewtifulGenePosted 10/15/2013 10:38:02 AM
D. The individuals who make unfounded generalizations about entire groups are the worst part of the fanbase.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Host of Hades' Kitchen on SSB WiiU board.
#4Unnoticed_HeroPosted 10/15/2013 10:38:35 AM
D

I'm a Project M fan and think it's just a fun way to experience Brawl. The developers definitely put a lot of time into making it.
---
YOUR CONTRITION IS SWEET AMBROSIA.
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
#5WariodorfPosted 10/15/2013 10:39:33 AM
C. I can see a little bit of an ego, but not a full-blown superiority complex.
#6Seb_RamorayPosted 10/15/2013 10:41:25 AM
C, but not completely. The ones that keep bragging about "WOAH Project M is awsome is so much better than brawl" are total C. But I think it is a D for the ones who stay there, playing their P:M in silence.
---
Scout : Olimar |Big Brother: Dimentio |The Rest: Lucas
(Dream roster: Remaking it) (List of 100 snags: 6)
#7MusicVisualizerPosted 10/15/2013 10:52:44 AM
D, can't put the blame entirely on project M fans. There are plenty of people that drag down the fan-base that are fans SSB, SSBM, and/or SSBB. Project M may be a hack, but it's an impressive one, I don't know why it receives hate just for being a mod of a game when it's put together fairly well. It's certainly the biggest console mod that I know of, and trumps many PC mods. It's not without flaws, but what game is?
---
Music for the eyes.
#8SearchBomberPosted 10/15/2013 10:56:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0eyvJxv.jpg
---
Play Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary. It's a good game.
Anticipate Puyo Puyo Tetris, though it'll probably be a trainwreck.
#9CanyouGuessPosted 10/15/2013 10:58:33 AM
I'd say entitled Melee fans are the worst overall. But that kind of encapsulates Project M fans as well.
---
Fans are spoiled and entitled people.
#10Someguy_13Posted 10/15/2013 11:02:13 AM(edited)
D.

They're one of the better parts actually.

Seriously, as someone who plays Project M, it really feels like more love was put into that game than the actual developers put into Brawl.

Aside from just being better than Brawl (and Melee), in so so many ways, there's all these little details that really make the characters come alive;

Sonic poses after hitting with a homing attack
Toon Link's AAA is the same combo he does in Wind Waker
Squirtle can put on his Squirtle Squad glasses.

It's stuff like that, it really shows that not only does the Project M team love Smash Bros., but that they also love the games represented in it.

They just love the game, and want it to be the best it can be.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010