Characters I still say should be in this game.

#1BlitzPantherPosted 10/17/2013 8:04:30 AM
Doctor Mario - Classic N64/Melee Mario move set
Demi Fiend - Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei
Nights - SEGA's secondary mascot needs a bone or two thrown his way.
Bayonetta - Now Nintendo exclusive.
Terry Bogard - Terry makes any fighting game better.
---
BlitzPanther died with the PS2
PSN: BLITZPANTHERII
#2DoctorRicePosted 10/17/2013 8:06:30 AM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll170/amansouri98/stewie-barf.gif
---
Stop whining.
#3ViewtifulGenePosted 10/17/2013 8:11:43 AM(edited)
I think Flynn would be a better SMT rep than Demi Fiend, considering how the recent but long-awaited sequel to Nocturne is Nintendo exclusive. And he potentially has a deeper movepool than Fiend because he can learn virtually any demon skill. I ****ing love Nocturne, but I think Flynn would be more appropriate.

Also, Flynn can take Lucifer to bars and eat waffles with him. How cool is that? Who would say no to waffles with Lucifer?
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Host of Hades' Kitchen on SSB WiiU board.
#4NightinanglePosted 10/17/2013 8:12:25 AM
I think anyone I have ever heard of would be more appropriate than bayonetta.

and she isn't even attractive, ugh
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#5MarthmarioPosted 10/18/2013 6:17:48 AM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Also, Flynn can take Lucifer to bars and eat waffles with him. How cool is that? Who would say no to waffles with Lucifer?

Well, most Catholics. Perhaps jesus.
---
Mains from Brawl confirmed: Toon Link: [X]. Marth [ ]. Bowser [X]. Lucina, Chrom, Lyn, Pac-man, or Waluigi for Smash 4! :D
#6FFnutPosted 10/18/2013 6:56:10 AM
Marthmario posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

Well, most Catholics. Perhaps jesus.

Jesus used to take walks in the desert with Lucifer. I think he'd be cool with waffles.
---
And though we deserved not his mercy, he has led us to this new Eden, a last chance for redemption.