2.5% (4 votes)
Sonic
6.25% (10 votes)
Mr. Game & Watch
1.25% (2 votes)
Other? (Post below)
10% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Fixed this poll (maybe). Also, this page is both annoying and relevant: http://www.thetoptens.com/worst-ssbb-characters/
---
When life gives you bruised lemons, you throw them back at the piece of s*** who bruised them.
"Ooh! I'm a ba-darse too!" - Lucina from a random RP
#2GhastsPosted 10/19/2013 10:54:18 AM
Really? Pichu's still on the list? I don't know why Pichu is STILL on this list because he's literally the best character in Smash. In fact, if every character ever added in Smash were cut, and Pichu was the only character left, then no one would care because Pichu is just that amazing.

When Sakurai was adding Pichu in Melee, Iwata told him to stop what he was doing or else he'd fire Sakurai. You know what Sakurai did? He risked his job to add the mascot of Nintendo, nay, the mascot of gaming: Pichu.

When Sakurai was going to add Pichu in Brawl, Miyamoto held him hostage and told him not to add Pichu. Sakurai obliged out of fear. Sakurai spit in his face and told him to mark his words that Pichu would be in the next game.

Smash 4 is nearing. Now we wait. We wait for Pichu to be revealed. It's inevitable. Don't deny it.

Don't deny PICHU.
---
Pichu and such.
Nanocarp and such.
#3albertojz356Posted 10/19/2013 11:00:21 AM
Poor Pichu is destined to lose.
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#4GeneralPenguPosted 10/19/2013 11:31:55 AM
Other: No one.
---
Survivor: Pit. BB: Pac-Man. WDI: Koopa The Quick. HK: Mewtwo.
List of 100 snags: 24
#5Chzrm3Posted 10/19/2013 11:41:00 AM
I don't know why you edited the poll to remove Snake, he's the only one I'd vote for.

So I voted Other: Snake!
---
If Smash 4 gets more DK reps, I'll achieve Nirvana and never want anything again.
Dixie, Funky, Lanky, Cranky........... Mmmmmmm yeeaaaaaa!!!!
#6PikassassinPosted 10/19/2013 11:52:22 AM
You have Ganondorf on there but not Ice Climbers or Yoshi? Really?
#7Flamemaster96Posted 10/19/2013 12:07:45 PM
Ghasts posted...
Really? Pichu's still on the list? I don't know why Pichu is STILL on this list because he's literally the best character in Smash. In fact, if every character ever added in Smash were cut, and Pichu was the only character left, then no one would care because Pichu is just that amazing.

When Sakurai was adding Pichu in Melee, Iwata told him to stop what he was doing or else he'd fire Sakurai. You know what Sakurai did? He risked his job to add the mascot of Nintendo, nay, the mascot of gaming: Pichu.

When Sakurai was going to add Pichu in Brawl, Miyamoto held him hostage and told him not to add Pichu. Sakurai obliged out of fear. Sakurai spit in his face and told him to mark his words that Pichu would be in the next game.

Smash 4 is nearing. Now we wait. We wait for Pichu to be revealed. It's inevitable. Don't deny it.

Don't deny PICHU.

When the hell did this ever happen? I never heard about this. Amazing story though.
---
Created 8/9/2013
This sig will not change until Capcom vs. SNK 3 is announced!
#8Flamemaster96Posted 10/19/2013 12:10:16 PM
Either has to be between Dr. Mario & Toon Link.
---
Created 8/9/2013
This sig will not change until Capcom vs. SNK 3 is announced!
#91iqPosted 10/19/2013 1:51:38 PM
Ghasts posted...
Really? Pikachu's still on the list? I don't know why Pikachu is STILL on this list because he's literally the best character in Smash. In fact, if every character ever added in Smash were cut, and Pikachu was the only character left, then no one would care because Pikachu is just that amazing.

When Sakurai was adding Pikachu in Melee, Iwata told him to stop what he was doing or else he'd fire Sakurai. You know what Sakurai did? He risked his job to add the mascot of Nintendo, nay, the mascot of gaming: Pikachu.

When Sakurai was going to add Pikachu in Brawl, Miyamoto held him hostage and told him not to add Pikachu. Sakurai obliged out of fear. Sakurai spit in his face and told him to mark his words that Pikachu would be in the next game.

Smash 4 is nearing. Now we wait. We wait for Pikachu to be revealed. It's inevitable. Don't deny it.

Don't deny PIkaCHU.

fixed. I know this is slightly wrong, but it's still better than your version.
---
Vote donnel for SSB4!
3ds FC: 4596-9999-0519
#10ThisAnvilPosted 10/19/2013 2:14:37 PM
Why isn't Ike on here?
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.