New Character Speculation

#11taoxadasaPosted 10/21/2013 6:57:21 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
I have no proof, it is what I think.

Oh ok cool, I was worried for a second.

Anyways, I think Toad is probably the most likely character if Mario gets a new one.
He's been a major Mario character from the beginning, and has had many notable role in the last 5 years as a playable character and side character.

Plus, Sakurai made a comment during Peach's reveal that some things may be different from the early screenshots than the final game. I'd like to think that may be about Toad.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#12Pikachu942Posted 10/21/2013 7:00:18 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
I have no proof, it is what I think.

Oh ok cool, I was worried for a second.

Anyways, I think Toad is probably the most likely character if Mario gets a new one.
He's been a major Mario character from the beginning, and has had many notable role in the last 5 years as a playable character and side character.

Plus, Sakurai made a comment during Peach's reveal that some things may be different from the early screenshots than the final game. I'd like to think that may be about Toad.

I think it just means Peach isn't finished with her moves yet, as you saw she has at least 2 new moves.
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont
In case you couln't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
#13taoxadasaPosted 10/21/2013 7:02:09 PM
Yeah, but who knows lol

I've just wanted Toad to be playable ever since I first played Smash though haha
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#14Nielicus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 7:14:25 PM
BTW I meant to speculate based on new gaming news we've heard. So recent information that may change a characters chances. Does that make sense lol?
---
Hero of Unova, N.
#15spookyfan3Posted 10/22/2013 2:30:12 AM
I could have sworn Wario would be announced today. I mean... it IS his birthday.
#16GenoPosted 10/22/2013 6:11:46 AM
Pikachu942 posted...
Geno posted...
There's a reason why character speculation isn't seen much on this forum anymore, TC. We've been discussing it and beating this dead horse since E3 back in 2012, when it was first announced, and a lot of us have been speculating since long before that point.

E3 2011 was when it was announced.

Good lord, really? Could've sworn it was last year.

Oh well. That just drives my point home a year earlier, I guess.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853