YR: They put Ninten in the game...

#1PryexelPosted 10/21/2013 9:13:32 PM
And after the release of the game, they begin developing a Mother 4 for 3DS featuring Ninten, Ness, and Lucas.
---
Can you defeat a Level 9 Mewtwo in Melee with Pichu? Yes, if you have that kind of skill.
Hoping for Pokemon Thunder Yellow for 3DS.
#2Pikachu942Posted 10/21/2013 9:14:01 PM
What's bad about this? Well, is Itoi working on it?
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont
In case you couln't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 10/21/2013 9:14:31 PM
Are they the only playable characters in Mother 4?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#4Pikachu942Posted 10/21/2013 9:15:55 PM
Wait, I just remembered, we already have Mother 4...and Mother 5, Mother 6, and Mother 7, its called Animal Crossing.
---
#5AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 10/21/2013 9:35:18 PM
I would be ecstatic. I know the series has been declared over, but I would really love this.
#6Majora787Posted 10/21/2013 9:46:54 PM
What a waste of time, effort, and resources.
---
I'd take Other M over Super Metroid, Skyward Sword over OoT, FE11 over FE7, and fresh molten crap smeared all over my face over Persona 2. Come at me.
#7papermegaslimePosted 10/21/2013 9:48:00 PM
Pikachu942 posted...

This. If he is, cool. If not, that really sucks. It was his story, he decided it was over, it would be rude for someone else to decide they can take it over.

Now something I would like to see is a remastered collection of the 3 games
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#8Pikachu942Posted 10/21/2013 9:50:43 PM
papermegaslime posted...
Pikachu942 posted...

This. If he is, cool. If not, that really sucks. It was his story, he decided it was over, it would be rude for someone else to decide they can take it over.

Now something I would like to see is a remastered collection of the 3 games

They wouod never make it without him anyway. Iwata was one of Itoi's best friends when Itoi worked there, Iwata even still has his dragon jacket given out only to workers on Earthbound. Iwata I know would not allow a real Mother 4 to be made without Itoi or at least Itoi's consent.
---
#9hhjghbhghnmhPosted 10/21/2013 10:41:13 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
Wait, I just remembered, we already have Mother 4...and Mother 5, Mother 6, and Mother 7, its called Animal Crossing.

I keep beating stupid Benedict with my net in New Leaf and he never becomes tame and disappears. That ain't Mother 7.

Anyways, on topic, I'd be happy but confused about the new game. I haven't finished Mother 3 yet so I don't know how it ends, but I've heard that it resolves itself really well. I'd prefer that they start something new with different characters than mess with an already finished story. And Itoi better be making it.

As for Ninten...I dunno, I guess he could have a different moveset but perhaps a different character from that game would be more unique.
---
Barrel!
#10Pikachu942Posted 10/21/2013 10:43:16 PM
hhjghbhghnmh posted...
Pikachu942 posted...

I keep beating stupid Benedict with my net in New Leaf and he never becomes tame and disappears. That ain't Mother 7.

Anyways, on topic, I'd be happy but confused about the new game. I haven't finished Mother 3 yet so I don't know how it ends, but I've heard that it resolves itself really well. I'd prefer that they start something new with different characters than mess with an already finished story. And Itoi better be making it.

As for Ninten...I dunno, I guess he could have a different moveset but perhaps a different character from that game would be more unique.

Itoi said AC is Mother 4, I was making a joke. Anyways, Mother 3 is amazing, where are you in the game?
---