Rate my 45 Character Roster

#11PT_PiranhaPosted 10/23/2013 3:49:54 PM
RememberingKim posted...
Why isn't Paper Mario a Mario character? He's as much a Mario character as Toon Link is a Zelda character.

Except Paper Mario is much more different from the standard Mario games than Wind Waker is from the other Zeldas. Paper Mario and Toon Link aren't that similar.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#12GhastsPosted 10/24/2013 4:53:36 PM
Nice.
---
Pichu and such.
Nanocarp and such.
#13Nicholas2222Posted 10/24/2013 4:55:41 PM
It's alright, kinda bland in terms of choices, but they are solid choices minus Paper Mario for me personally ...

I'll give it an 6/10, average, but not bad, just lacks any "WOW" factor.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y
Tyrantrum : Avalugg : Scrafty : Trevenant : Aggron : Skuntank
#14NewbiusPosted 10/24/2013 5:29:39 PM
I saw Mii's. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!
#15BetrayedTangyPosted 10/24/2013 6:01:23 PM
9.5/10, I really like it, but there were no cuts which made it semi unrealistic
---
Neku in Survivor Smash Bros. (8th Place)
Host of Only One Newcomer
#16smashman92Posted 10/24/2013 6:19:50 PM
Realistic: 8/10

Personal Preference: 7/10
---
Charizard for SSBU
#17RememberingKimPosted 10/24/2013 6:21:09 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
RememberingKim posted...
Why isn't Paper Mario a Mario character? He's as much a Mario character as Toon Link is a Zelda character.

Except Paper Mario is much more different from the standard Mario games than Wind Waker is from the other Zeldas. Paper Mario and Toon Link aren't that similar.

Because Dr. Mario is so much like a Mario game...?
---
Tingaru
#18eclipse_exePosted 10/24/2013 7:33:48 PM
1/10

starting with 5 and adding one for every good thing, and removing one for every bad thing.

the bad

fire emblem ( 3/10) this is two mistakes for me.. not only do you have another generic swordsman.. but thats all you have! i wouldn't mind as much if you also had a fourth rep that did something else.but honestly this is the biggest sin you can make imo ( short of the utterly ridiculous like mickey mouse)

donkey kong (2/10) i don't mind ether choice ( though i prefer king k rool) but having both is just too much imo. really needs to lose one of them.

lack of ridley/metroid rep (1/10) there is no excuse for this, even if you think ridley isn't going to happen, at least have someone else there! i'd even be happy with dark samus over nothing at all!

lack of kid icarus rep (0/10) see the ridley complaint. only replace ridley with ether palutena or medusa.

MII (-1/10) terrible idea that has no worth at all.. i could have possibly overlooked it if you were going with that rumor ( though i personally don't believe it) yet the lack of pacman means that you don't even have that excuse.. do you really think nintendos going to allow you to beat up your own grandma or another persons avatar?

Snake (-2/10) he's worthless to nintendo and only got in on a favor. favors only go so far so hes a terrible choice.

the Meh

starfox lineup, i just feel that they should have SOMETHING that isn't the same thing slightly modified.. wolf was a good start in brawl.. but he still had the basic concept of gun on b, reflector, LANDMASTAH, and double recoverys.

lack of new series. yea, we already have animal crossing ( i personally see wft as the wtf of the group) but they usually give us more than that. this roster only gives us little mac and the villager. wheres lip? takamaru? saki? theres tons of good choices out there.. so it feels very disappointing to have none of them.

SIze// it just feels too small to me.. you only have 8 newcomers.. and seeing that theres no story mode that just doesn't seem like enough to make it worth buying a new game. ( admittedly if the online works and the physics are near perfect then it could still do well.. but not everyone cares about that stuff)

the good

Paper Mario (-1/10) from the way you have him placed i can only assume he's reping his own series, which is a good idea admittedly i'd prefer bowser jr, but this is still viable and seems like a good choice to me.

Little mac (0/10) hes a shoo in at this point, no other reason necessary.

Near perfect pokemon lineup (1/10) this is the most likely lineup for pokemon and will likely be what we get in the end. only complaint on my end is that i wish jiggly gets replaced with another pokemon ( perhaps gardevoir or a pokemon ranger?) but i can ignore that as its not very likely.
---
psn: supersoniccd
White 2 FC: 051967901419