Third Party Hypothetical Happiness 8: Megaman X

#11Pikachu942(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 2:53:53 PM
TopHattedTroopa posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
And my counter rant to both of you will be random screaming and telling you to shut up in my topic (only if it gets out of hand, of course!)

And my counter rant to that is going to be tellng you to get an actual rant or get out.

And y counter rant will be telling you to get out because it'll be my topic. I will then make multiple accounts and spam 10 (only if it gets out of control, of course! I'm not really gonna do that, though.)
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont
In case you couln't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
#12Arc166Posted 10/24/2013 3:06:45 PM
I like him more than Classic and obviously my opinion as some random guy>all so yea, of course, what a silly question.
#13fawful_XPosted 10/24/2013 3:17:44 PM
...Why?

Also, reccomending Powerpuff Girls because of this guy called Wesley.
---
I did what I could!
*drunken babbling*
#14The_Undying_84Posted 10/24/2013 3:45:49 PM
I'd like to just have him instead of Classic, since both would be quite silly.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#15YomigaeruPosted 10/24/2013 4:02:04 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
And my counter rant to both of you will be random screaming and telling you to shut up in my topic (only if it gets out of hand, of course!)

And my counter rant to that is going to be tellng you to get an actual rant or get out.

And y counter rant will be telling you to get out because it'll be my topic. I will then make multiple accounts and spam 10 (only if it gets out of control, of course! I'm not really gonna do that, though.)

But what about those face down cards...? Surely one of you put out some traps...

I'd rather have Copy X, just cuz I like the slimmer Zero/ZX character designs better.
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
#16Pikachu942(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 4:03:28 PM
Yomigaeru posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
Pikachu942 posted...

But what about those face down cards...? Surely one of you put out some traps...

I'd rather have Copy X, just cuz I like the slimmer Zero/ZX character designs better.

I have traps that negate traps, it's fine.
---
#17Pikachu942(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 6:13:46 PM
Megabump X!
---
#18firedoom666Posted 10/24/2013 7:01:07 PM
ehh I would not be happy it Megaman X got in... I never played any Megaman games but I don't really think the series should have 2 reps

not to mention another character with the same name (but they are different characters right?)
---
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
http://www.last.fm/user/firedoom666
#19Pikachu942(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 7:03:13 PM
firedoom666 posted...
ehh I would not be happy it Megaman X got in... I never played any Megaman games but I don't really think the series should have 2 reps

not to mention another character with the same name (but they are different characters right?)

You are not fit to make this judgement. Play Megaman 2 and Megaman X, then come back here. Yes, they are different.
---