This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which character cuts would be happy to see?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which character cuts would be happy to see?

User Info: TopHattedTroopa

TopHattedTroopa
3 years ago#11
Pikachu942 posted...
TopHattedTroopa posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
None of them.

Though if I had to choose, then out with Marth.

Whew, why?

I hate Fire Emblem. Considering it's the only repped series I really dislike in any way, I'm going to want to cut either a character I just don't like playing as (the only one that's allowed here being Ganondorf) or Marth or Ike. The things that put Marth on the chopping block are that I think Ganondorf could easily be made better, decloned or not, and I actually like Ike. Plus, I don't like his moveset-feels really bland.

Really, why do you hate Fire Emblem? It's really not that bad (unless you hate the fanbase)

I just don't like the gameplay. I find it unnecessarily slow, and I always found a lot of elements in battle to not really have much purpose. Plus, I just don't like strategy RPGs in general.
Professor Layton, Ninten, Little Mac, Paper Mario, and Bandana Dee for SSB4.
Official Professor Layton of the SSBU Board.

User Info: Pikachu942

Pikachu942
3 years ago#12
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
None of them.

Though if I had to choose, then out with Marth.

Whew, why?

I hate Fire Emblem. Considering it's the only repped series I really dislike in any way, I'm going to want to cut either a character I just don't like playing as (the only one that's allowed here being Ganondorf) or Marth or Ike. The things that put Marth on the chopping block are that I think Ganondorf could easily be made better, decloned or not, and I actually like Ike. Plus, I don't like his moveset-feels really bland.

Really, why do you hate Fire Emblem? It's really not that bad (unless you hate the fanbase)

I just don't like the gameplay. I find it unnecessarily slow, and I always found a lot of elements in battle to not really have much purpose. Plus, I just don't like strategy RPGs in general.

Oh, the genre does not suit you, I uderstand.
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
http://imgur.com/McRUTc1

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
3 years ago#13
I would happily cut Pokemon Trainer.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: SuperJoshi07

SuperJoshi07
3 years ago#14
I wouldn't want anyone to be cut, but I've made my peace with Lucario, Ike, and Snake likely not returning.
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
3 years ago#15
Snake, Ike, and Lucas, easy.
HELP J STARS VICTORY VS COME TO THE US!
http://tinyurl.com/lehh4ye Also: Destiny: Vanitas (Also Winner of Destiny 1.)

User Info: Alphrin

Alphrin
3 years ago#16
The Fire Emblem characters are the only ones I wouldn't miss at all (despite the fact that I wish Jigglypuff had been cut instead of Mewtwo, I still actually like Jigglypuff a lot).

I can't stand games in which I do not have direct, active control over a player character or vehicle, so the Fire Emblem series has no appeal to me, and the characters themselves all seem to be a bunch of generic anime-styled humans (especially the Lords, who are the only ones who have a chance of being playable in Smash Bros).

So I'd cut either Marth or Ike. It doesn't matter which, since they are equally as unappealing to me.
I've decided not to have a signature.

User Info: papermegaslime

papermegaslime
3 years ago#17
Pikachu942 posted...
All can stay, but I would be least angry over snake, not most happy.

This. I wouldn't be happy about any of them getting cut, but if one of them had to I would be least upset about Snake.
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs

User Info: Kou-Nurasaka

Kou-Nurasaka
3 years ago#18
Jigglypuff
Wario
Dedede
Olimar
ROB
Lucas
Falco

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
3 years ago#19
Sheik
Snake
Lucas
Ike
Falco or Wolf
Any of the pokemon not named Jigglypuff

I actually kind of like Ike but I would happily knife him in order to get a Fire Emblem character I like.
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.

User Info: Dark_Ares

Dark_Ares
3 years ago#20
Toon Link, Snake, Falco, Wolf, Game and Watch, and probably Lucas
Support Operation Decode!
https://www.facebook.com/OperationDecode
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which character cuts would be happy to see?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived