Which character cuts would be happy to see?

#11TopHattedTroopaPosted 10/28/2013 3:12:20 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
TopHattedTroopa posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
None of them.

Though if I had to choose, then out with Marth.

Whew, why?

I hate Fire Emblem. Considering it's the only repped series I really dislike in any way, I'm going to want to cut either a character I just don't like playing as (the only one that's allowed here being Ganondorf) or Marth or Ike. The things that put Marth on the chopping block are that I think Ganondorf could easily be made better, decloned or not, and I actually like Ike. Plus, I don't like his moveset-feels really bland.

Really, why do you hate Fire Emblem? It's really not that bad (unless you hate the fanbase)

I just don't like the gameplay. I find it unnecessarily slow, and I always found a lot of elements in battle to not really have much purpose. Plus, I just don't like strategy RPGs in general.
---
Professor Layton, Ninten, Little Mac, Paper Mario, and Bandana Dee for SSB4.
Official Professor Layton of the SSBU Board.
#12Pikachu942Posted 10/28/2013 3:14:30 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
None of them.

Though if I had to choose, then out with Marth.

Whew, why?

I hate Fire Emblem. Considering it's the only repped series I really dislike in any way, I'm going to want to cut either a character I just don't like playing as (the only one that's allowed here being Ganondorf) or Marth or Ike. The things that put Marth on the chopping block are that I think Ganondorf could easily be made better, decloned or not, and I actually like Ike. Plus, I don't like his moveset-feels really bland.

Really, why do you hate Fire Emblem? It's really not that bad (unless you hate the fanbase)

I just don't like the gameplay. I find it unnecessarily slow, and I always found a lot of elements in battle to not really have much purpose. Plus, I just don't like strategy RPGs in general.

Oh, the genre does not suit you, I uderstand.
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
http://imgur.com/McRUTc1
#13PlasmaCannonPosted 10/28/2013 3:16:52 PM
I would happily cut Pokemon Trainer.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#14SuperJoshi07Posted 10/28/2013 6:26:48 PM
I wouldn't want anyone to be cut, but I've made my peace with Lucario, Ike, and Snake likely not returning.
---
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.
#15judgementaeonPosted 10/28/2013 6:28:21 PM
Snake, Ike, and Lucas, easy.
---
HELP J STARS VICTORY VS COME TO THE US!
http://tinyurl.com/lehh4ye Also: Destiny: Vanitas (Also Winner of Destiny 1.)
#16AlphrinPosted 10/28/2013 7:18:37 PM(edited)
The Fire Emblem characters are the only ones I wouldn't miss at all (despite the fact that I wish Jigglypuff had been cut instead of Mewtwo, I still actually like Jigglypuff a lot).

I can't stand games in which I do not have direct, active control over a player character or vehicle, so the Fire Emblem series has no appeal to me, and the characters themselves all seem to be a bunch of generic anime-styled humans (especially the Lords, who are the only ones who have a chance of being playable in Smash Bros).

So I'd cut either Marth or Ike. It doesn't matter which, since they are equally as unappealing to me.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#17papermegaslimePosted 10/28/2013 7:42:42 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
All can stay, but I would be least angry over snake, not most happy.

This. I wouldn't be happy about any of them getting cut, but if one of them had to I would be least upset about Snake.
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#18Kou-NurasakaPosted 11/1/2013 9:53:31 PM
Jigglypuff
Wario
Dedede
Olimar
ROB
Lucas
Falco
#19albertojz356Posted 11/1/2013 10:05:19 PM
Sheik
Snake
Lucas
Ike
Falco or Wolf
Any of the pokemon not named Jigglypuff

I actually kind of like Ike but I would happily knife him in order to get a Fire Emblem character I like.
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#20Dark_AresPosted 11/1/2013 10:18:59 PM
Toon Link, Snake, Falco, Wolf, Game and Watch, and probably Lucas
---
Support Operation Decode!
https://www.facebook.com/OperationDecode