I WANT YOU GUYS TO LOOK AT THIS!! and Tell me what you think?(Multiplayer stuff)

#1WiiUltraMasterPosted 10/28/2013 9:13:01 PM
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wiiu/en_na/system_wiiu_pro_controller.jsp?menu=wireless_and_sync&submenu=wup-pro-ht-pair

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wiiu/en_na/system_wii_remote.jsp?menu=wireless_and_sync&submenu=wup-remote-ht-pair

STRAIGHT FROM NINTENDO's SITE...........has anybody ever noticed this?

The Wii was secretly capable of supporting 8 players for games (Bomberman Blast for Wii/Wiiware is 8 players local supporting 4 wii remotes and 4 gamecube controllers at the same time).....so I always wanted to know if it was possible for the Wii U to at least be able to support 8 controllers....especially even more after I found out that Micro$oft actually supports 8 local players which had me disappointed with Nintendo.

Could this mean that SSB4 could potentially, finally be capable of 8 players????

**Actually.....like it says, "You can pair up to 10 controllers with the console" so add the 2 Wii U Gamepad support and that makes 12 players.......although this is a bit extreme but 12 players in smash would be like this game -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmNn5SHYTNw

In my opinion I would be happy with 8 being the max but I can't complain with 12 lol
#2papermegaslimePosted 10/28/2013 9:17:17 PM
Controllerwise it's possible, but stages would have to be bigger and the camera would end up zooming out a lot more.
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#3WiiUltraMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 9:23:06 PM
papermegaslime posted...
Controllerwise it's possible, but stages would have to be bigger and the camera would end up zooming out a lot more.

for 12 players maybe......

but 8 players is good........why do I know? because I've played with at least 6 live characters in a "Crazy Mod" SSBM (or Action Replay) So stages aren't really a hassle selection they usually have each game.
#4WiiUltraMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 9:24:06 PM
*with the selection....
#5WiiUltraMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:06:13 PM
Some of this information regarding the controller support is also in the Operation Manual that comes with the Wii U
#6ZLn13Posted 10/28/2013 10:16:11 PM
possibly, but for smash bros Id rather have 4 extra AI than players. It would just be a mosh pit fight if there were anymore. I guess if your a person who likes to mess around and just go all out it would be ok but people who want more tradition play might not like it. I'm kinda neutral about the idea though.
---
3ds FC: 2148-8148-7848
#7WiiUltraMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:22:00 PM
ZLn13 posted...
possibly, but for smash bros Id rather have 4 extra AI than players. It would just be a mosh pit fight if there were anymore. I guess if your a person who likes to mess around and just go all out it would be ok but people who want more tradition play might not like it. I'm kinda neutral about the idea though.

It's all preference...........For once i'd like a 4-on-4 smash sqaud fight................I know there are plenty of stages where its not a problem............It's not like every stage is like Kirby's Dreamland or Yoshi's Island (Melee)

And yes of course, fight with 7 ai.........theres no damage if these 7 CPU can also be players.......same thing