For those worried about Male Wii Fit Trainer

#1GamerFan210Posted 10/31/2013 5:42:23 AM
He's just an alternate skin for Wii Fit Trainer. If he was a new character all together he would have his own little spot down below the picture but he doesn't and also it makes sense since today is Halloween.
#2archergundamPosted 10/31/2013 5:47:28 AM
I feel the same way.

I also have to say that this update is genius. It confirms alternate costumes to SOME degree without really confirming anything. Sakurai has done it again.

But on the other side of the coin, it sort of removes a much-needed female character, which is kinda big.
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Green Scythe
#3GamerFan210(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 5:51:22 AM
archergundam posted...
I feel the same way.

I also have to say that this update is genius. It confirms alternate costumes to SOME degree without really confirming anything. Sakurai has done it again.

But on the other side of the coin, it sort of removes a much-needed female character, which is kinda big.

I actually really like this because not only can people play as a new female character but they can also play as a new male character without it being a separate character all together. What would be awesome is if each got their own strengths and weaknesses fir instance when you play as Female Wii Fit Trainer you're faster and can dodge quicker but your attacks don't have a huge impact but if you switch to the male skin your movement is slower but your attacks are more powerful. Not sure if skins can do that but it would be cool if they did.
#4koopabros64Posted 10/31/2013 6:04:40 AM
GamerFan210 posted...
archergundam posted...
I feel the same way.

I actually really like this because not only can people play as a new female character but they can also play as a new male character without it being a separate character all together. What would be awesome is if each got their own strengths and weaknesses fir instance when you play as Female Wii Fit Trainer you're faster and can dodge quicker but your attacks don't have a huge impact but if you switch to the male skin your movement is slower but your attacks are more powerful. Not sure if skins can do that but it would be cool if they did.

If they to the trouble of changing their stats, then they might as well just give him his own spot on the select screen, like any other clone.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#5Crums44Posted 10/31/2013 6:43:39 AM
Yeah, If he was a separate character, he would have a character page and a separate name. but he is still technically a "Wii Fit Trainer", and the jump looks identical to fWFT. He is definitely an alternate costume. and Yes, hope for Female villager has just arrived! I wonder who else could have male/female counterparts besides Nana/Popo if ice climbers are back again
---
3DS FC: 4339-2499-3802 AC:NL James from Plump, the amazing town of Chickens.
Dream Address: 6400-2235-0425